Chapter 18.

I wake up the next morning on the kitchen floor with a giant headache and puffy eyes, suddenly the events of last night flood through my mind and i begin to cry again, the shattered plates from last nights rampage are scattered all over the floors, this is going to cost us a fortune.

*last night*
'Scarlett', Calum walks up to me, 'He's dead Calum', i cry, 'Scarlett, i dont know what to say, im drunk and i dont want to say anything stupid', 'Why have you hurt me so much lately? First the whole Harry thing on the first day, then the college shit and now here you are drunk infront of me', i sob, 'It hurts Calum, and you dont even see it!', i yell, 'Scarlett i-', 'No Calum! No more excuses, i've had enough', i snap. I need to break something before i lose my mind, i grab the plate of the kitchen counter and slam it onto the floor, hearing it shatter relieves me in a weird way, i always thought these plates were ugly anyway.

I walk over to the cupboard and see more plates, one by one they all end up shattered on the floor and Calum doesnt even try to stop me from wrecking the place, he actually joins me in my own plate shattering contest.

Finally when all the plates are shattered across the floor im at ease weirdly. Calun is sitting next to me on the only smashed-clay free spot in the kitchen, 'i think we both needed that', he smiles, i love Calum, even though i was yelling at him about 5 minutes ago. I fall asleep with my head resting on Calums shoulder, my thoughts finally far away.

Where is Calum? i look around the room then realise that today was the start of rehearsals, and i was supposed to be there for the start lf it. Wait, maybe they only just left? I get up to check my phone and the time is 9:37am, they were supposed to leave at 9 so i missed them by only 37 minutes!

What am i going to do today? I dont want to stay in this messy hotel room, i need to get out. I need time away from this hotel, too much has happened in this hotel over the past few days and i need to get away from it all.

I decided to send out a tweet,
@scarhemmings: hmm what to do in London today 😼

i press 'tweet' and hope that someone tweets me back some fun suggestions.

I decide that i should have some breakfast if im going to be out and about all day, i put some bread in the toaster and wait for it to pop back up, i grab my phone and scroll through my mentions, i see a few questions about if im dating Harry or Calum but i choose to ignore them until i come across a gossip page that mentioned me,
@celebgoss: OMG! Are @Harry_Styles and @scarhemmings an item? Find out here!

I click the link in the tweet and i'm redirected to a magazine article, theres a few photos of Harry and i last night walking- well, running - out of the hotel and theres a few of us at Hyde Park last night, there is also a photo of us at Big Ben which was probably taken the first day Harry took me out, which was weird because i didnt see a single photographer, and theres a photo from the first day we all went out, Harry and Calum on either side of me.

Are Harry Styles and Scarlett Hemmings an item?
Scarlett Hemmings is the cousin of 5 Seconds Of Summer's Luke Hemmings, after a rumoured relationship involving band mate Calum Hood and Scarlett Hemmings caused minor havoc in the 5SOS fandom it is believed that a new romance may be blossoming between One Direction's Harry Styles and Scarlett, after photos of them spotted together leaving their hotel last night, alot of havoc has been caused in the 1D fandom with thousands tweeting about the photos of them together in Hyde Park and at Big Ben. Could Scarlett be getting bored with Calum Hood?

I want to vomit. I decide to send out a tweet about Harry and i just to clear up the confusion. I know i shouldn't say anything but i love Calum not Harry.

@scarhemmings: just want to clear up that Harry and i are not an 'item', i am dating Calum and that's that :) Harry is my friend and he will remain that way, thanks x

I press 'tweet' again and immediately feel a sigh of relief. I realise that my toast popped up a few moments ago but im not hungry anymore. I decide to watch some TV and see what people have suggested for me to do.

i see a few comments saying 'film a youtube video' but i instantly decide against that, i see a few 'bowling' tweets and a few 'go to the cinema' tweets but nothing extravagant catches my eye.

Im watching an episode of 'Friends' when i decide to check my phone again, the first notification on my lock screen is from Louis' girlfriend.

@EleanorJCalder: @scarhemmings hey girl! im bored aswell while the boys are practicing :( lets do something! xxx

@scarhemmings: @EleanorJCalder yes please save me from boredom!!! xxx

within moments Eleanor and i are texting eachother, we decide to go shopping, she said she'll get a car to the hotel and she will text me when she is outside so i can run out quickly, this will be my first time going out by myself, and with all the rumours with Harry i know there will be alot questions. The paparazzi still have every exit covered and i have no choice but to face them.

I quickly shower due to shards of glass stuck in my skin, i get out and throw on a plain black long sleeved shirt and a pair of leggings, i put on my long nude coloured coat, i put on a pair of black boots i bought the first day we went shopping and do my casual make up. I leave my hair down, grab my bag and head to the lobby.

Eleanor: im outside! :)

i read her text and see the black car parked at the front, i open the doors and immediately regret my decision to go out today.
___________________________
Guys Mali-Koa favourited my tweet yesterday 😻😻😻 ahhh i love her so much!!