Chapter 20.

i can taste salt water, and if i blink again, you'll be sinking in, so we'll learn to swim in the oceans you made, i'll hold you and you'll think of him, and pretty soon you'll be floating away,

and i'll hold on to the words you spoke of, anchored down in my throat, love, and, im captain of this sinking boat now, with just one armband to carry me home

when salted tears won't dry, i'll wipe my shirtsleeves, under your eyes these hearts will be flooded tonight, i'll wipe my shirtsleeves, under your eyes.

Im sitting on the outdoor balcony as Ed Sheeran floods my ears. Harry is all i can think of, he's such a mystery, and now he's become one. I cant help but think its my fault that he didnt show up to rehearsals.

'Scar, can we stay in tonight please?', Calum asks, 'Yeah sure', i smile, 'Should we get room service?', he asks again, 'No, ill cook something nice for us. I'll just go to Waitrose and get some things, its only around the corner', i say, 'Ill come with you', 'No, Calum i want to suprise you', 'But-', 'Ill be fine'.

I grab my coat and head out the door, i decide in my mind that i want to cook chicken pasta. Im in the mood for chicken pasta.

'Scarlett', i hear a voice as i march down the street, great, more paps? I already had to run from some 2 minutes ago. I keep walking and ignore the voice. 'Scarlett', i hear it again, by this point im scared, i can hear the voice right behind me and i dont recognise the voice. I start to speed walk down the street, im almost at Waitrose, i tell myself. A hand grabs my wrist and i look down and see a glove covering the hand, i turn around quickly and the person is wearing a mask. A mask that looks like it would be used for a masquerade ball. 'Your dad wasnt in an accident. He was murdered', the voice behind the mask says, 'H-How do you know!', i yell, right now i wish i wasnt on the quietest street in london, i wish i was back with the paparazzi. 'Because, i set it up', my heart drops and im hoping for a miracle, i can run right now, but i know he will catch me. I decide to stay calm and strong. 'Why? Why did you kill my dad? Who are you?', i try not to cry, 'I have been watching your dad ever since a member of my gang went to jail for killing your mum, we planned this for years, we watched you aswell', my heart it beating so fast and i just want to curl up and cry. 'Why did you come looking for me', i say, 'We needed to get you before you became famous', 'Im not famous', i say back, 'Exactly', he grabs my hand and twists it so i turn around and my back is facing him, he puts his hand over my mouth, i kick and try to punch him, he is walking me towards a van when i hear a voice scream out, 'GET THE FUCK OFF HER', i hear as the masked mans hands leave my skin, i turn around and see Harry wrestling with the man and i quickly run over to him, 'Scarlett grab the gun!', he points to the gun that the man dropped as he got flung against the floor, i pick it up and throw it towards Harry, bang, bang, bang, and its all over.

I hear sirens in the distance, police sirens. 'We have to get out of here', Harry says as he grabs my arm and starts running, im not entirely sure where we are running to but i really do hope its far away.

We end up back at the hotel and im eager to just be in Calum's arms already.

'Are you okay?', Harry asks me for what seems like the 200th time in the last half hour. 'Yeah, im fine', i lie. Of course im not fine, i was almost killed!

'CALUM!!!', i cry before i even open the door to our hotel room. I open it and Calum immediately gets up from the couch and runs over to me, he wraps his arms around me and brushes away my hair, i start crying and i just cant stop, 'Whats wrong?', he asks cradling me, 'Someones out to get me', i cry.