Chapter 7.

I had to drive all the boys to my house after school, so they could practice.

I knew my dad had guitars and microphones and stuff because him and his mates were starting up a band before mum passed away, so i quess they were just going to use that.

We got to my house and the first thing Michael said was, 'Wow, its so big', followed by, 'Thats what she said', and an uncontrollable laugh.

Their practice went for about 2 hours. I have no idea what they were practicing but i have to say, it sounded pretty good.

Mid-practice they called me in to the garage where they were practicing. 'Scarlett, we need you to help us think of a name for our band', Calum smiled at me, 'Uhh, do you have any ideas?', i asked, 'Well, we were thinking about something to do with Summer and how it goes really fast all the time, you know? Because its our first week back from Summer break', Luke replied, 'Yeah thats a good idea!', i told them, 'Well, what about 5 Seconds of Summer? Because it always feels like it only goes for 5 seconds', Michael added, 'Yes thats a great idea!', Calum stood up excitedly, 'See, you didnt even need me', i said giggling as i walked out the door.

I liked the name 5 Seconds Of Summer. It sounded nice.

The boys practiced for a little bit longer then came up to my room, 'Scarlett, your house is so big', Michael said in awe. 'Ahaha thanks, i guess'.

'So guys, we've got everything else sorted, names for our songs and tunes and stuff. All we need is a drummer and some lyrics', Luke said, 'Well, i can ask Ashton to be our drummer?', Michael suggested, 'Yeah thats a good idea.', we all said, 'And lyrics?', Calum said, 'We can get Scar to help', 'Alright, everythings sorted then. Get Ashton around here tomorrow and we'll work on lyrics and practice for longer, alright?', Luke said, 'Yep', Calum and Michael said in sync.

Wow these boys sure do know what they're doing.