Chapter 11.

We got in the car after paying for our meals and started to drive towards my house, 'Oh um, Scarlett. I can't come over tonight, mum wants me to go home, and im guessing gossip to her about our date', i was hurt hearing those words come from Calum's mouth, i really wish that we could've just spent a night in, alone. But i respect his mums choice, family comes first. 'Oh thats okay, Calum. Do you still want me to drop you home?', 'Oh no, ill just walk from your house, i have to visit someone on the way home', 'Are you sure?', 'Yes, Scarlett', he says smiling, i feel like hes being distant now that ive told him about my mum, which was my worst fear. We get to my house and he walks me to my door.

"Scarlett, i had a nice time tonight", his soft tone making my cheeks hot, "I did aswell, Calum. Thank you", i spoke almost as softly, i walked inside and closed the door behind me. I looked through the lace white curtains in the kitchen to see the boy i was crazy for walk away from my front door smiling, gosh, he is so cute. Maybe some day this will work. I just wish i knew what he was up to. He said he had to visit someone on the way home and it was weird that he didnt want me to drive him, did Calum have a girlfriend? no dont be stupid, you just went on a date with him. But what if he was just using me to find out about my mum? 'Dont be stupid Scarlett', i told myself.

I started walking up the stairs and heard my dad call from his room, 'Scarlett? Is that you', 'Yes dad its me', 'Are you okay?', 'Fine, dad.', 'Alright, goodnight sweety', 'Night'.

I opened my MacBook and decided to watch a movie. I picked 'The Notebook', because after tonight, i need to see a better love story than mine.

I was 30 minutes into the movie when i heard a bang on my window, 'What the f*uck was that', i said aloud, i walked over to my window and looked out, no way i was opening it. My phone buzzed which caused me to jump,
*from Calum*
Open your window and look down

what? no way, what if a psycho stole his phone and is trying to get to me,
*From Calum*
and no, a psycho did not steal my phone, i have a present for you

I cautiously opened my window and looked down, Calum was standing there with a basket in his hand, 'Open the door for me', he yelled, he literally looked like an ant. 'Walk around the front and ill let you in', i closed my window and ran downstairs, i opened the door and there he was. Standing in his all black outfit, the most perfect man i have ever laid my eyes on. He dropped the basket and i ran into him and engullfed him in a hug.

Studies say that during conversations at night you're more likely to let out your feelings and fears. And thats what i did.

Calum wrapped his arms around me and pushed his head into my neck, 'Calum, you mean so much to me and you have ever since i first met you. I'm not afraid anymore. Im not afraid to admit that im falling for you.' The words escaped my mouth but i didnt regret them. 'Scarlett, you are the most gorgeous girl i have ever laid my eyes on. I will do anything to protect you and i mean ANYTHING.', his words made my heart melt and i knew that once i fell into this love i wouldnt be able to fall out any time soon. 'You're mine. And i mean it, no one else will come between us because this is us now. And i want to make it official.', he pulls out of the hug and grabs my hands, 'Scarlett Mae Hemmings i have loved you since you walked in the door of Mr Mcallisters office. And every day, i fall in love harder and harder. I've waited for this day for so long. Scarlett, will you be my girlfriend?', he says in the sexiest tone, 'It would be an honour Calum', i cupped his face in my hands and kissed him, wow. Me and Calum, were a couple? I could get use to this.

'Come inside', we walked inside my house and he put the basket on the table, 'I brang you some things, my mum didnt want me home, i wanted to suprise you, and i didnt need to visit anyone. i needed to go to the shop to get you some things. I knew tonight was the night. After hearing how strong you were talking about your mum i realised that i couldnt put this off any longer, you truly are amazing', 'Thank you, Calum', 'I brought you 2 movies and some snacks', He pulls out If I Stay, The Fault In Our Stars, a bag of snakes (my favourite), nutella and strawberries. 'You didnt have to Cal', 'I know, but i wanted to', he put everything back in the basket and followed me upstairs, we watched The Fault In Our Stars while eating Nutella coated strawberries. Once the movie had finished i walked into my wadrobe to change, i put on one of the 5 Seconds Of Summer band merch shirts and a pair of blue pajama shorts, 'That shirt looks good on you Scar', 'Thanks', i yawned, 'I'm so tired, lets get some rest', i said, 'Okay', 'Okay', 'Okay he said, quoting the movie we had just watched. I slapped him playfully and got into bed, the best way to fall asleep was with Calums arms around me. And thats how i fell asleep.