Chapter 22.

'Im getting in a car with Niall. I'll meet you there', Harry says as he walks out the doors to the hundreds of flashing lights, where is there?

15 minutes after Harry leaves another car pulls up and Eleanor turns to me, 'Lets go', she grabs my hand and races through the doors, walking as fast as we can with our hands over our faces we finally get to the car. 'Where are we headed?', i ask, 'You'll find out', Eleanor replies.

We make a sudden stop on a highway and Eleanor opens the door and runs to my door, she opens it and pulls me out, 'Follow the lights', she points to faint yellow flickering lights in the distance, 'Have fun', she says and gets back in the car, the car drives off and im stuck alone on the side of a highway. Im terrified of the dark and ad the fact that the lights were in the middle of a forrest, it wasnt a good mix.

I cautiously followed the lights, occasionally making sure there wasnt a murderer walking behind me, i saw an opening and on the other side there was more lights, i had learned that these werent just 'lights', they were candles.

I get to the opening and realise where i am. Im in the park Harry brang me to a few nights ago, candles lead to a circle shaped area with a blanket and a picnic basket on the ground, did Harry bring me to a picnic? I sit on the blanket and look at the stars, i dont know where Harry is, but im glad he lead me here, its so beautiful.

'Hello, Scarlett.', Harry emerges from behind me with his hair styled differently than it was 20 minutes, its now in a bun at the back of his head and i have to say, it looks prettyyyy good. 'Hello Harold', i reply, he sits down next to me and opens the picnic basket, 'Sandwhich?', he asks holding out a sandwich wrapped in glad film, i nod and start to unwrap it, he takes his own out and does the same as me, 'Chicken and Lettuce?', i say after i take a bite, 'Yep, and the chicken is cooked properly so i get double points!', he exclaims, i laugh and look up at the stars again. 'Would you like a drink?', Harry asks, he pulls a bottle of wine out of the basket and two glasses, 'Harry we arent even legal!', i say, 'Yeah, but no one has to know', he winks at me. He hands me a full glass and i take a sip, it tastes suprisingly good, 'You're very beautiful', Harry tells me, 'you've told me that alot you know', i reply, 'Because its true', his green eyes pierce into mine.

He moves closer to me, but makes sure not to break eye contact, he puts down his glass and raises his hand to my cheek, i flinch at the feel of his cold hands, he strokes my cheek and brings his face closer to mine, he closes his eyes an- 'Harry? Scarlett?'.