deeper (i couldnt stop myself im sorry)

On the surface it's worthless to keep going keep pulling at straws that don't exist so let's pretend I'm alright pretend I don't have to fight for the right to sleep well tonight because I don't need you to love or care I just share this lonely room with my thoughts of the pain you brought so I don't need you I'll bleed you out of my brain like a Train of thought that will remain like a chain linked to my cranium that will constrain my thoughts cause I don't need you I never needed you before the first 19 years and I never felt poor before you I just bumped into you by happenstance you pumped me full of your witches trance but I don't need you anymore....

But let's go deeper, deeper than the surface let the pain resurface acknowledge it, live it, persevere, regret it, but here I am dying inside letting myself hide from the thoughts that I thought I fried inside my pain dosnt fly it glides inside, let the pain rise inside, ride inside, hide inside from this mind inside cause this mind inside HURTS, never felt pain like this and every day makes it worse cause I know you'll never come back, like a full frontal attack from a shack that was supposed to be love but instead is like a never ceasing smack in the face that ill live with forever.

But let's go deeper, that pain is a tool a reason to go on carry on along the path of the strong cause pain is a weapon to use on the weak that's what was used on me to not let me speak but the words can be replete as I write from the outer sheet of my mind a poem from the beginning of time a memory of love that's tarnished from when push comes to shove.

But let's go all the way to the bottom. Now comes the hard fact because the truth is stacked in multiple layers like prayers that you share with your friends and family, you speak words but censored so you don't sound like you speak from insanity. All the way down to the bottom of the barrel is where the next few lines are the wear for apparel. Yes the pain is real and it's ruining my life but how much longer can pain be left by a wife. It must end soon like a whale meets a harpoon like a hero meets his doom because if it dosnt I may be the hero thats life is nothing but gloom.