Chapter 3

~Nen~

.

.

.

.

.

Gon is age 6 and he was making flower crowns in a pretty garden. He was in a village where all the previous villagers are now dead because of the Phantom troupe. Right now Gon was keeping himself busy while the Phantom troupe collects their treasure.

His hair is down and he wore a dark blue shirt and black shorts. One of the troupe members taught him how to make flower crowns a while ago but since they told him to keep himself busy for a bit he then decided to make them when he spotted a gorgeous garden.

Since he has a strong sense of smell he really likes flowers. It took him ten minutes to make the first one. He made sure it was perfect and tried to make the flowers look good with each other.

He had a big smile when he finished making the beautiful flower crown. He admired it when he was gently holding it in his hands. He put it on and stood up to go find a mirror but was stopped when he heard one of the phantom troupe's voices.

"Gon," He heard. He turned around and saw Nobunaga.

"Nobunaga!" He said with a smile.

"We are going to another city but when we get there you are going to start your training, okay?" Nobunaga immediately said. Gon nodded and skipped out of the garden.

.

.

.

.

.

Nobunaga and gon were in a forest. Gon was excited to get stronger and better. "Why are we so far in the forest?" Gon asked Nobunaga.

"Because I'm going to teach you something new and we need space," Nobunaga said chuckling at Gon's excited face.

Nobunaga stopped walking and gon was waiting for him to teach him something new. "I'm going to teach you Nen."

"Nen?" Gon repeated.

"Yup, I'm going to teach you how to use your aura," Nobunaga said and started to teach all the things you can use your aura for.

.

He taught him Ten, Zetsu, Ren, and Hatsu. For an hour he explained how they worked and things people use with them.

After a while of writing things down on paper and Gon knowing them by heart now, Nobunaga then opens Gon's aura nodes.

Nobunaga then teaches him how to contain his aura and found out what type of nen user he is. They were in the forest for another hour and went back to the abandoned building where they both were staying at.

After that, for months Gon has been training how to use his nen and found out his special power. Chrollo had a hunch that Gon will probably be powerful in the future from how powerful the boy is already.

____________________________________________________________________

462 words:(

5/31/21

I'm so sorry for the very short chapter. The next chapter will be out by Thursday:) Look at these cute fan arts I found on Pinterest!

 The next chapter will be out by Thursday:) Look at these cute fan arts I found on Pinterest!