Chapter 10

A/N Anyway I want to say that Gon can make himself way stronger like when he became a huge man in hxh. But in this, he isn't going to be a huge man. He's going to have red eyes and a lot of dark aura surrounding him. He is gonna be 10x stronger than his regular self but mostly activated when he has strong emotions if that makes any sense. He learned how to control it from Chrollo training him. Most of the group describes the power as monstrous since he can kill anyone or anything. When he activates it he is way stronger than anyone. But he rarely uses it unless he is fighting a strong opponent or feels strongly about something. This power will be seen in the future.

~Happy~

~Happy~

.

.

.

.

.

Gon decided to get his hunter's card then talk with Illumi to see where Killua could have gone. He knew Killua wasn't stupid enough to get himself killed. He told Kurapika and Leorio that they can go home and that they can meet again in September at the auction.

He was now heading to Kurkuroo mountain to where Illumi said where Killua could be. Gon was super excited to see Killua again and couldn't stop smiling. It has taken up to 3 days to get to Kukuroo mountain. He was about a mile away from their mansion until he just realized something. "I'm going to be in the house of the Zoldycks." He said.

He then remembered when he was crying because Arata was killed. He remembered he was killed by a Zoldyck. He took a deep breath and continue walking towards the mansion. They are assassins so they were hired to kill not by choice, Gon thought. He didn't want to be mad at them but still, he was kind of upset because Arata was nice to him.

He then closed his eyes really tightly and try to erase the memories of him again. He then put on a peaceful smile and open his eyes. He then skipped and saw a huge wall. He then saw people running back to a bus and driving fast away from the mansion. Gon then skipped the way to the front and he felt a presence walking towards him.

He turned his head to see an old man. He smiled and said," Hey, is there a way to meet Killua?"

The man raised an eyebrow. "You know Killua?" He asked.

"Yup! I meant Killua at the hunter exam and was hoping to meet him again. He's my best friend!" Gon exclaimed with excitement. The man smiled at the young boy and gestured the boy to follow him.

"I'll try. I'm happy that master Killua has made a friend. I'll try to call the butlers so they can let you in." The man smiled softly. Gon excitedly nodded his head. He then heard the man arguing and he took the phone.

"You are one of the butlers, correct?" Gon asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry but we can't allow you to see Killua." The man said on the other line.