Chapter 13

~York New~

.

.

.

.

.

Killua woke up and rolled over and saw Gon sleeping peacefully by him. It's been 8 months since they first meant. Killua's heart ached to want Gon to be his.

He just really want to hold Gon's hand whenever he wants and hugs him without a reason. Killua didn't realize that he was crying. Gon eyes shot open and sat up.

"What's wrong Killua! Are you hurt or is something stressing you out!" Gon said. Killua's soul left his body. How does he know what's happening when he is sleeping, he thought.

Gon heart squeezed while seeing Killua cry. He never felt this way before. Killua then realized what was happening and wiped his tears off. Right now he felt like a cry baby.

"Nothing happened, I just had a nightmare," Killua said. Gon frowned because he knew he was lying. Gon sighs knowing Killua probably doesn't want to talk about it.

"Okay," Gon said and laid back down. He didn't want Killua to be sad so he came up with an idea. He put his arms out. Killua saw this and raised an eyebrow.

"Let's cuddle maybe that will make you feel better." Gon said. Killua faced turned red. Ever since Gon traveled with Killua he had been watching tv. He has been having some identity crisis.

He was born and raised by the phantom troupe and he was seeing that his lifestyle was bad on tv. He has seen what people do when someone else was upset so he was trying to do the same with Killua.

Killua looked at Gon for a while before deciding that he wanted to take Gon's offer. Killua got on his side and stuffed his face into Gon's chest. Gon smiled and wrapped his arms around him.

One hand wrapped around Killua's shoulder and one on his head. He then started to brushed his fingers into Killua's soft white hair while his face is was stuffed in Killua's hair as well.

"Your hair is soft," Gon mumbled while brushing his hands into his hair. Killua was half asleep at that point.

"Baka," he mumbled and fell into sleep. Gon smiled seeing the relaxed boy and also tried to go to sleep before they need to get ready.

..

Gon and Killua were eating in a small cafe in the airport. They were talking while eating their breakfast. "I can't wait to see Leorio and Kurapika!" Gon said happily.

"Me too," Killua softly smiled at Gon while eating his chocolate cake.

Gon was wearing black shorts and a red cape. (Like the one in the picture of the A/N) Killua was wearing his normal outfit. They were waiting for their flight. Gon felt a little sick but didn't care much for it.

After a while, they finally boarded onto the flight. They then went to York new so they can meet their friends. Gon had questionable thoughts on Kurapika.

Kurapika wants to destroy the phantom troupe and he doesn't want that. He can feel the hatred from Kurapika about them so he knows he will hate him if he confesses.

But he likes Kurapika since he is caring and smart. But he has been having second thoughts about the phantom troupe. He saw on tv that bad people are people who kill, steal, and so many things that the phantom troupe do daily.

He then shakes his head and tries not to think about it. Everything felt was so complicated but all he wants to do is be with his friends. Killua and Gon were walking through the street where a lot of people were trying to sell their stuff because of the auction.