Chapter 15

~Love~

.

.

.

.

.

Gon was looking at the ceiling. It was about 3 am and Killua was sleeping next to him. He felt like a weight has been taken off of him since he told Killua about his secret about used to be a member of the phantom troupe.

But also on that day, he told Killua about the phantom troupe he realized that he indeed loves Killua. He turned over and looked at Killua's sleeping face. He softly smiled at the beautiful boy next to him.

He used to think that Killua was his best friend and wanted to be with him forever but then he realized he wanted more than that. He wanted to be in a relationship with him and do 'other' things with him.

(When I say 'other' things, I mean like a peck on the lips and holding hands)

He sighs and closed his eyes. But he couldn't go to sleep. He found out that he loves Killua 4 days ago. Ever since he found out he just wanted to run away with Killua. He wanted to go far away from York new with Killua.

He just didn't know if Killua liked him like that. He probably doesn't, he thought. Gon kind of felt weird since he never saw the same-sex couple in real life or on tv ever. He then curled up into a ball.

He doesn't even know if you could actually be in a relationship with the same gender. His heart started to beat faster. He then felt like he was going to have an anxiety attack.

He started to sweat and tried to focus on trying to get his heart rate down. After a while of calming down, he turned away from Killua and tried to get some sleep. He doesn't want to keep thinking about this since he made himself feel like a freak.

He is also scared that if he does ending up telling Killua then Killua might stop talking to him. He only saw a couple with a male and a female so this did make Gon worry about his feelings for Killua. He crossed his fingers hoping that Killua felt the same way as he did even though he doubts it.

..

Killua and Gon were walking in the forest in the nighttime. They were both going to a place they found a couple of days ago to hang out.  Gon needed to tell Killua how he felt because it's hard to keep it inside. "Hey, Killua," Gon said trying to get Killua's attention.

Killua hummed signally to continue. "What do you think about the same gender being in a relationship?" Gon bluntly asked.

Killua's eyes widen and he almost tripped from the question. "Ummm," was all Killua said. He took a deep breath and told himself that this was the time to say it.

"I think it's okay for them same gender to be together." Killua tried to say as calmly as he could. Gon's eyes widen with a smile.

"Me too!" Gon said happily. Killua felt his cheeks heat up. Good thing it was nighttime so Gon couldn't see, thought Killua.

"So why did you asked that question?" Killua asked. It was Gon turned to blush.

"Well, I was just curious about your opinion about it." Gon said scratching the back of his head.

"Are you sure Gon?" Killua asked while gently bumping his shoulder with Gon. What am I doing, Killua thought.

"Ummm, look we're here!" Gon said. It was a grassy area and it was a good spot to look at the stars. Gon then laid down and looked at the stars. Killua did the same and was next to Gon. They then changed the subject and talked about places they wanted to go.