11. Dinner

*NAZLI*

Alya was a fun-loving and cheerful girl with a gifted voice. When introductions were made, Asuman hugged her tightly, showering praises. She was crazy about music and concerts but I didn't expect her to be this crazy.

Ferit didn't waste anytime in declaring that I was his fiancee and Alya was really glad that Ferit found a lady who could 'drag him out of his shell'. 

"Don't give her ideas" Ferit replied and the others laughed. I glared at him but he smiled in his signature cheeky way.

***

Asuman, Fatosh and Engin were having fun on the dance floor and Deniz had gone to Alya to talk something. It was obvious that Engin was interested in Fatosh and vice versa. At least he wasn't as worse as Ferit.

I glanced around my table, hoping to find his handsome face. I finally saw him, leaning towards the counter with a smile on his face as he talked to a blonde woman. Man, she was beautiful.

She was laughing at something that Mr.Iceberg had said, I so wanted to drag him out now.

I walked over to them, "Nazli?" Ferit turned to me with a smile, "I... Uh... Was just wondering where you were" I told him and turned to the blonde. "This is Mrs.Celine, she wrote an article about me in a magazine" "Just Celine please" She smiled at us.

Ferit slipped an arm around my waist, pulling me towards him. His gaze was warm and loving, "And this is my future wife" I felt butterflies in my entire body as he said that. "I'm Nazli... Nice to meet you" I smiled at her, my heart overcome with excitement. I didn't know why.

"Oh... Right..." She mumbled, her face turned slightly pale. "Congratulations" "Thanks" We replied. "I have a meeting tomorrow morning... I better leave now, it was nice meeting you" Her words were fixed on Ferit. 

Just go already...

"And Ferit..." She turned to him as if I never existed, "Here's my card. If you need anything, feel free to call me" He nodded and she walked out waving. His hand left my waist and THAT felt painful.

"What are you doing?" I crossed my arms over my chest and frowned at him. He casually took a sip of whiskey and glanced at me with a teasing smile, "Why are you mad at me all the time? I must really drive you insane" He said.

I kept glaring at him. "Is this card bothering you?" He scrunched it into a little ball and threw it perfectly into the dustbin, "There, happy?" He turned to face me again. The satisfaction I felt was incredible.

"Now," He drunk the whole of his glass and kept it back on the table. "Since I was planning to go to dinner with her-" "You were what? Do you plan on creating a scandal or someth-" He placed his index finger on my lips, which moved down to hold my chin, his thumb resting on my lower lip. His eyes were piercing through mine and I gulped. This man was an expert in hypnosis.

"Don't interrupt me..." He said in a husky tone, "Since I have no means to call her again, I want you to have dinner with me" He withdrew his hand and put them back in his pockets. Did he just ask me out on a date? But we had already gotten far ahead of the dating stage... Then what was he doing?

"Dinner? With you?" "Mhmm" He smiled, "But I have a few rules" He continued. Of course, "Either I will pick the restaurant and after that you will accompany me to whichever place I want to go" "What exactly do you mean by whichever place?" I was terrified now. He grinned, "You don't even want to know" I was positive that I saw a steamy fire in his eyes that made me shiver.

"And the other rule?" I asked him, sounding confident. "Well you can pick the restaurant. We'll have a calm evening, and you will keep quiet whenever I ask you to. I'm tired of arguing with you Nazli" He sighed, "And you'll agree with whatever I say" "Isn't there a 'none of these' option?" I asked back and he chuckled.