1. Infamous

*FERIT*

I got up to shake their hands.

Engin and I had successfully made a deal with a large Italian investor, and he nodded at us before exiting the place. "Ah... Now we can relax" said Engin and leaned back on the velvet couch. "But I was surprised when they said that they wanted to meet us here, out of all places in Istanbul" I said and sat back near him.

"Why? Aren't you happy? At least he thinks like us" he said and smirked.

I leaned forward to take my glass of beer from the table.

We were seated in an infamous night club. A place were rich men bought girls, hookers.

It was a long day, and I scanned the crowds of dancing men and women.

"Well, I am curious about the lucky beauty who will keep Mr.Aslan company tonight!" He said and laughed. I rolled my eyes at him and got up to go to the bar.

*NAZLI*

"Asuman! Fatosh! Where are we even going?!" I yelled at them as they pulled me into the elevator. "Oh come on sister, I told you that we are here to cheer for my favorite band!" Asuman replied jumping up and down in her excitement.

I sighed, my sister's craze for music had grown ever since she was a teenager and her stay at America had only made it worse. "And my dearest Fatosh helped us find this place! Thank you so much!" and she squeezed Fatosh, "Hmm... Sure, I should see this same affection when you argue with me too, Asu" she said and we laughed.

"Ah Asuman... Dad will kill us if he knows we returned early and didn't go home instead" I said and she groaned, "Dad is being too protective like always... Moreover, it was your idea to come back early" she snapped at me. "What does that mean? I just said that, so we could spend a little more time with Fatosh, calmly at her house" I said, "I never thought that she was just as crazy about that band like you!" "But sister if-" "Stop it both of you!" interrupted Fatosh.

She knew that one of our legendary never ending arguments had erupted.

"Okay, so this is the floor" she said and we three got. Fatosh lead the way and we stood in front of two grand glass doors. The security opened them for us.

A wild celebration was going on. We shuffled through the crowds and I began to doubt my decision. "Fatosh, are you sure that this is the place?" I whispered in her ear, "Yeah, the show will start in a few minutes." she said and Asuman found us an empty table.

"Hey this is a cool song!" exclaimed Fatosh as a new music began playing. "Come on then, let's dance till it starts" "Asuman, don't drive me mad, aren't you tired after that long flight?" I nagged her. "Ugh sister, that is the reason why I want to recharge myself. Nobody will judge you here" she said and I had to reluctantly agree their pleas.

*Ferit*

A new song started playing and I continued scanning the crowds in the club. My gaze quickly averted to the dance floor. The people were dancing like hyenas except one girl. She was just tapping her feet and shaking her shoulders casually, with her eyes shut.

She looked exhausted, but she was god damn beautiful.

I gazed at her and with every passing second, dirty visions of that beautiful brunette came pouring like hailstones. "Like what you see?" Asked Engin and leaned over the counter like I'd done. "She's pretty" he said as he stared in my direction. I gave a hesitant nod, "Come on then, let's hit the dance floor too... Party with some hookers" "Hooker? Do you think she is a hooker?" I asked.

"Well... Probably... She has come to such a place, no?" he was right. She was most probably a hooker, but there seemed something off about her.

She was not trying to pretend like a hooker anyway, from her dancing. I shuffled through the crowds and watched her secretly for sometime. She looked very familiar...