chapter 3 The martial spirit awakening

The next morning came soon, today everyone was busy and hopeful that someday in future someone from their village will continue  the legend again. Children around 6 years were nervous after all today their life can either change or remain the same, and their was nothing  they could do about it.
8 children had already gather 1 hour before the given time because of nervousness with their parents. Grandpa Jack saw this, and just smiled hopefully .At the same time he saw the spirit grand master coming towards the spirit Hall.
He welcomed  him and excused to bring Tang San and another kid as he said
"Great  spirit grand master please welcome you can rest here I will bring few more kids for awakening "
The spirit  grand master said tiredly "OKay  but hurry up "
Grandpa Jack  first went to take Tang San and found him outside the door.
He greeted him, grandpa Jack started telling him about how martial spirit awakening is important
" Tang San if you are able to awake a good martial spirit, you will have to train hard and become a spirit master and bring glory to our village and if your luck is great you can become a level above the spirit  grand master in your life ,the person responsible for spirit  awakening is a great spirit grandmaster"as he said so he has great respect for the person.
Tang San asked "what is spirit grand master? " curiously.

" Spirit Grand master is a rank of spirit  master, it is the most noblest vocation in the whole Duoduo land.
The spirit masters have various spirits and skills that are powerful and helpful. The spirit  master are divided  into titles no matter what their spirit skills are.
They are subdivided into ten general titles and are further divided into 10 ranks. After awakening  everyone is spirit scholar and then the level changes according to increase  in rank.
The titles are,
Spirit scholar1-10
Spirit master 11-20
Spirit grand master, Spirit elder, Spirit ancestor, Spirit King, Spirit emporer,spirit sage/saint,spirit Duoduo and last Title Duoduo.
Hence came the name of our continent it is a legendary  rank in whole continent. "
"you know from our village  walked out a spirit sage 100 years ago it's really rare. "

They walked talking and came to a small hut but it was not like Tang San's broken down home but a neat and comfy looking, grandpa Jack entered the house after knocking with Tang San and show  a boy of age nearly 6 tiding the clothes, the house looked very clean even with out a single dust.
The boy turn to look at the door and said"sorry may I have a minute  please"
"Sure"grandpa Jack said, and waited the boy hurriedly finished tiding  and locked the door and went with them.
Tang San observed the boy, he knew him a little and politely  said hello and 
Got a nod in return. This was good enough  because  they have never talked to each other before today.
This boy had a white skin with hints of pink in it, he was neither short neither short just a right height, he had a black shiny hair  till neck with bright crystal like black eyes,clothes were simple and clean and had a cold face, clearly stating not to disturb  but a noble air around him wanting  people to look up-to him. Tang San didn't  knew his name  ,he just knew that 2 and half years ago this boy came to the village alone and his clothes  were torn and has scratches in all over his body, and since he lived here in the village  since then no one knows anything  about this boy except 
For his name Ah Feng.guess who is him.