Chapter 5 Real martial spirits of Miya

After three months Tang San and grandpa Jack arrived at Nouding city and were looking around searching to see a person they had to find before they go to Nouding Academy.Guess who, Ah Feng who has wrote a letter 3 months saying he is going to Nodding city and wait for them there they need not worry about it.

Three months ago

After the spirit awaking Ah Feng vanished in air and found himself in a space he has lived three and a half years ago from the time he had touched the shining stone six years ago. Ah Feng is actually miya who we had no information about till now ,she was in a space where she grew up till she was four and half year old.

In the past
She had everything,which she needed there. The space was actually a big room or I should say was like a doll house it has kitchen , living room, a bathroom and a bedroom, with a big library all in all it was not a big nor was the house too small just enough for two person to live in but she lived alone there. Life was hard for first few weeks but then she could do everything by herself she had space in the living room so she used to do yoga, jogging, exercises, mediation as well as read books in her free time so she could knew about the important information she would need for survival and yes the hard work paid off. Within less than four years she learn all the information about soul beasts, their habitats, abilities complatibilty with martial spirits.
She also learned about types of martial spirit, their abilities, mutation, fusion abilities, shortcomings of each type of martial spirit.

She also learned basic skills such as shooting arrows, practicing martial arts, medical knowledge as well as cooking in harsh areas with nothing in hand.

She also checked her system and knew that it just a kind of guide who will help with the information she will need in future and it will upgrade when her spirit power will rise accordingly. She had a store in it and had a invisible cloak and gender changing potion in it and it's antidote along with it. The time of gender changing was not fixed and will only be reversed with antidote.

When she had finished her training she changed her gender with the help of the potion and found her way to Holy Spirit Village. After 2 weeks she found the peaceful village filled with the cheerfulness of kids, busy people at farm and household chores.

The village head was very kind and helped him along with few villagers to build a small hut which was his new home, actually grandpa Jack wanted Ah Feng(Miya)to live in his house but she refused saying, he does not want to trouble him, at last he agreed.

She used to look at her elder brother who used to go to train every morning to the hilltop near the village and she used to secretly leave something that he needed once in a while but she never showed her face to them at all. Even her father ,Tang Hao was not able to sense her presence because of invisible cloak. And the days went by just like that.

The present time
Now when she is looking around she remembered all her childhood memories and giggled sadly, no one was their to watch a 1 month old child acting like a grown up. But she was not sad she was just happy not be burden on anyone. Anyway it was not like she needed anyone she was happy living alone.
She sat down in her bedroom and started mediating again trying to see what has she awaken