Chapter 10 Revisit the Holy Spirit Village

A year passed and starting today was a holiday for everyone  till a month after which they will return to school again everyone was getting ready to go to their home.

Tang San and Xiao Wu have grown closer they have   combact  fight daily for hours but soon they were stopped by Miya  she said to them "You can  practice  together for a couple of hours not more then that "
One time they forgot about the warning the next day Dean personally visited them and said if they want to study here they have to follow rules which is they will only fight for one hour because from that day more than 10 pair of spirit master started to practise there in night each for one hour at the end they only fought for the fixed amount of time.

They also knew that Ah Feng  is the library in charges  assistant and works in a restaurant as a waiter,  they wanted to fight with him but never found him except for several times he appeared in front of Tang San when he was alone and gave him a technique called Split mind which allows a person to divide his mind in many parts to see the clearest detail of the things surrounding him in 360 degree which is even a level higher then the technique of Seven Treasure  clan secret technique which Tang  San  had no idea about but she told him not to use it now he can use it in secret or when he is at the above level 40 spirit power.

Tang  San agreed he knew the technique  Ah Feng gave him must be his top of the special technique  which even he had no knowledge  about it .

Xiao Wu on the other hand always went to library  to find Ah Feng  who told her about things like how a spirit ring is important  for people to  upgrade their spirit power level, even spirit beasts of 10,000 year kill many 1,000 year to upgrade their level so if you don't  like to kill spirit  beasts you cannot  do anything if you are not strong, anyway  all spirit beasts are not good ,same as that of humans many of them are not good.

Miya never talked much with others except Tang San and Xiao Wu  even with them she merely spoke not more then 5 times that's all in one whole year.

Today everyone was preparing to go home Ah Feng and Tang San were returning to Holy Spirit  village.  Tang San wanted to see his father a lot but on the other hand Miya was not  excited at all she was cursing  her father "If xiaosan cried because of him I will make him regret it"

When they were near the gate Miya suddenly remembered  and said to Tang San"Lets take Xiao Wu with us ,she must be alone in the school because I heard she is not going home, you go call her "

This time actually Tang San has actually forgotten  to tell Xiao Wu that she may come with them in hurry and because Ah Feng has reminded him he quickly went towards the dorm to call Xiao Wu who was sitting there silently at a corner.

Miya was standing there near entrance and suddenly a shadow appeared behind her she said without turning back "Dean, you must have acquired the spirit ring, congratulations  on become Spirit King, I hope you got a good spirit beast which is compatible with your Martial Spirit okay take this pill"she said, giving him a yellow pill and said "Take it after a year, and then after 3 years you can get a spirit ring I hope it will not be less then 10,000 year old, oh and yeah again wait patiently and and do cultivation as much as you can so you have a stable foundation.

Help Xiaosan when he gets his 2 ring remember it should be a poison Ivy and not less then 900 years old, I know  the suitable age for 2nd spirit ring is about 700 years but the medicine I gave him last time will help him because more then half of the medicine properties are still inside his body unused which will harm him if it is not used okay that's all for now I will come back after 5 years to look at your progress and yeah take care " and started walking towards the entrance gate as she saw Tang San coming with XiaoWu.

She knows that Tang San has seen the Dean and knew that he helped him because someone asked him, she doesn't want to expose her identity now she will wait for another 8 years to  finally reveal her identity  at the end of Advance Spirit Master Acdamy  Elite Tournament  in front of everyone  she will only do it before they can notice the spirit beast aura of Xiao Wu  she will make it possible for her brother to live happily with his love of life.

Dean looked at the three 7 year old children's going out of the school and said"Ah Feng  you are a genius, and the other two are same as you another geniuses  but I see why you care about them both you see them as your family, maybe sometimes being alone is lonely. "

On the other  side the three went towards the way of Holy Spirit  village  was located.

After walking for about 2 hour Xiao  Wu was tired and came to Ah Feng's side and leaned in his back and walked she was really tired.

"Xiaosan  carry her for  sometimes we are just about to reach the village, she can walk there "said Miya without stopping  and when Xiao Wu  heard it she quickly started walking faster and arrived at the entrance  of the village before any of the two.

"And I thought this girl really was tired"said Miya and quickly walked towards the village with Tang San  .