Chapter 15 Travelling around the Duoduo Continent (Star Duo Forest

No one would know that Miya stayed at Star Duo Forest for one whole year near the lake where 100,000 year old beast Da Ming lived but that was in her beast form, she had changed into Blue Silver plant and condensed her two rings because she was already at level 20 when she left Holy Spirit Village.

At the end of the year she condensed another ring know she was at level32 Spirit Elder at the age of 8. She has watched all the beasts carefully in this whole time trying to learn their abilities so it maybe helpful in future.

1st ring 520 year -Blue Silver Web
2nd ring 995 year -Blue Silver parasite
3rd ring 4800year -Blue Silver heal

After one whole year she travelled and arrived at Sunset forest where she heard
Ding

8 years has passed since she got this system which was like a scan and had o

nly one task visit a new place, this time she got a reward of aura locking bracelet which she kept safely later she will give it to xiaowu before the tournament.

She took out her invisible cloak and searched for the Yin Yang well. After reaching just she was about to explore the area she heard the footsteps.

She turned and was not surprised to see Poison Duoduo walking weakly towards the Yin Yang Well so she hurriedly changed her form and actived 2 spirit abilities web and heal which indeed gave the other person some relief, he looked above and saw a 8 year old boy standing in front of him.

"Hey boy how could you come here and what did you do to me"asked Dugu Bo ,Poison Duoduo .

"Nothing, I am surprised to find expert of poison is poisoned by his own poison interesting "replied Miya

Before Dugu Bo could get angry, Miya took a green pill and threw it to him and said "Take this pill you will know why if you want to kill me you can try anyway I will be living here for sometime "

Dugu Bo took the pill in his hand smelled it and clicked it by his spiritual sense but found nothing so he ate the pill and found himself relived from the pain and warm energy filling him.

When he looked the boy in front he found the boy going towards the ice and fire spring ,just as he was about to stop him he found something unusual

The unknown boy suddenly  changed into Blue Silver plant and he heard a voice "Your poison is not cured but it will be depressed for couple of years, there are three ways to cure you want to know how "

The unknown boy suddenly changed into Blue Silver plant and he heard a voice "Your poison is not cured but it will be depressed for couple of years, there are three ways to cure you want to know how "

Dugu Bo was not worried about him but about his granddaughter so he asked "Tell me and if you dare lie to me I will kill you even after I die"

"Don't worry you can test me tomorrow you see I am a spirit beast kind of but I can control my aura even you a Title Duoduo couldn't feel it right,don't worry about me running away I am only 32 level Spirit elder you can kill me easily don't you think "replied Miya.