chapter 6

Ochako Pov

Hey everyone it like Wattpad doesn't want me to write this book this will be the third time I'm writing this chapter and every time I do it always get deleted before I could post it. so sorry if it not great I'm just tired of all this shit. Enjoy :,-)

'omg I'm so late bakugo is going to kill me' she thought

She ran has fast so she could to the gates of the city centre.

She saw a very pissed looking bakugo.

Bakugo was so pissed "damn it where the fuck is she I …"

"Bakugo!" She cut him off "sorry I'm late. Well, let get going"

"AND IT A FUCKING PLEASURE TO SEE  YOU TOO WHERE THE FUCK AS YOUR SORRY ASS BEEN" bakugo said boiling with anger

"Oh sorry bakugo I was just with Mina and lost track of time"

"STILL YOU AREN'T MEANT TO BE FUCKING LATE"

"I'm sorry but you don't have to act like a barbarian" she thought about what she just said and knew what was coming

"I AM A FUCKING BARBARIAN THE FUCKING PRINCE OF FUCK SACK"

"Sorry forgot"

"HOW CAN YOU FORGET" he rolled his eyes "you know forget it let just fucking go already " he already started walking "it a two day walk not to mention it dangerous so let get going"

Ochako look a little confused and desided to ask

"Hey bakugo how come you are all carring a sword didn't you say it was dangerous

"Tch, not like I need anything else I like to hunt, I don't mind sleeping on the floor and everything else I need is at the house so what else"

"It you who need help your taking so much stuff" he said

"All I taking is my staff, spell book and some portion"

"Whatever it will take a day to go throw the enchanted Forest, half a day throw the anti-magic mountain and then a few hours throw the silver valley got that "

I'm sameply nodded and we where off

------------------------------

We been walking in the enchanted Forest all day now and bakugo did even say a word. He held my hand so I wouldn't get lost and just stayed quiet.

"It getting late let's sleep hear for the night" he said finally breaking the silence

"Okay" is all I said but I was securatly happy he said something.

"I go get something to eat you go get fire wood but don't go to far"

"Sure but I can't go with you holding me hand"

He hesitated at first but late let go of my hand

' why the he hesitate and why do I miss his touch '

"Round face" he snap me out of my thought

"Hmmm"

"I said I'm fucking going to hunt and don't go to far"

"Oh okay sorry I kinda zoned out"

"Tch"

And we parted ways.

-------------------------

I got back to the campground and didn't see bakugo so I started a fire. I got board so I decided to practice some spell I opened my spell book and saw a  spell of creation so I decided to treat it. I made a tent and some new clothes for bakugo knowing that he will be all bloody when he gets back. After setting up the tent I got in.