chapter 19

Bakugo POV

I was riding back home for some reason there was no paint in this damn village.

'hope cheeks wasn't be to mad'

I was just about to enter my magic barrier when my stupid ass wolverine suddenly stop to snif something.

"THE BLOODY HELL" I shot but when I looked at what he was sniffing and a shiver run down my spine. Instantly Knowing something was wrong I ran into the house not care if night-blood followed.

I got into the room and saw two people left including ochako.

"Young Mister bakugo" one of them said and they all bowed.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS OCHAKO!"

"We had a new recruit she left with miss uraraka sir"one of them said still bowing.

"AND YOU DIDN'T FUCKING STOP THEM"

"Our apologies young master we had no idea-"

"Did she talk to anyone of you" I cut him of I'm not yelling but my voice still end ass seriously.

"She talked to another new recruit but he left shortly after miss uraraka did they talk about meet someone name tesu"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOUR MEANT TO THE THE BEST CONTACTORS IN THIS DAMN  DRAGON KINGDOM AND THIS IS THE BULL SHIT YOU PULL AND WHO THE FUCK IS TESU"

"My apol-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT FOR HERE ALL OF YOU"

"Yes young master as you wish" then they all left.

I ran to the to the stable with me sword and ochako uncompleted staff to get snow-slayer and night-blood.

I let snow-slayer snif ochako blue heaven because she ochako's and she'll have better luck finding her as she ran off I followed her on night-blood.

"Ochako wait for me" 

Ochako POV

When I woke up I felt like I was floating only to see black cloud keeping me levitated I looked to my left to see one of the people who kidnapped me with I masked out as the wizard of the group. All I could move that this point was my head, my body not moving an inch no matter how much I commanded it.

'I had only myself to blame if I had just trued kasuki if I'd just waited for him to get back none of this would have been here being carried to GOD knows where. If I make made it out of here will kasuki take me back heck do I still have the right to call him kasuki'

My eyes slowly started to close I don't know if it was the magic or just plain exhausting but I could help it.

Flashback

"Hi cheeks" said bakugo. He and ochako sat in his garden.

"Hmm?" She responded as she played with her blue heaven, lately she been doing it a lot and bakugo love every second of it.

He took a deep breath before saying "your an idiot but that doesn't make me love you any less, your strong, beautiful and so much more. I'll protect you and that a promise.

Ochako cheeks went a brighter shade of pink before she smiled and said "kasuki I love you too but I'm not wick I promise to always protect you too and if anything happens I promise to find my way back to you"

"And I'll take you back with open arms after a good scolded of course" he said with a little side smile before he finally kissed her and she kissed back.

End of flashback

'Did I really forget my promise it was yesterday how could I forget. No I'm no Daniel in distress if I can't get out of here at least I can help kasuki find me. Okay kasuki most likely be using snow-slayer to find me, at my present state the most I can do is leave a good scent"

My face was lucky close to the wall so when I turn my head my hair was rubbing against it hopefully leaving a scent and thank GOD the man didn't notice it. I my head that way for a while but my eyes widened when I saw it all four magic orbs lying in the heart of a golic tree. The tree itself was a true treasure it is the all wood that can be used to make magic staffs and it can houses all four orbs but it is very rare the orbs still being in the tree means it doesn't have an owner but first I have to escape.

After I few minutes we finally came to a stop in front of a wall he then undid his spell but before I could make a run for it he casted another one make my hand and leg do is will but my mouth understand my control.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME YOU SCUMBAG"

"Scumbag hmm? you really are his lover but I guess there's harm in telling you. You see this as nothing to do with you, well that least it didn't. Bakugo is truly a skilled warrior we tried to get him to join us but he refused so now that we have his treasure" he smiled mischievous at me "I want to see him try to deny us after that will send you away and erase all your memory of him"

"WHAT! I'll never let that happen"

"Don't worry there was a change of plan, you see your quite a fair maiden so why let you go when we can replace bakugo with my master"

I was shock I almost couldn't get the words out of my mouth "you mean-"

"Yes, forbidden spell 46 I'm going to take very memory you have of bakugo and replace him with my master"

'have to find a way out of there and quick'

"Oh and before you plan your escape let me tell you that we'll also be replacing bakugo's memory of you with one of our people to keep him betraying us"

"YOU SLY BASTARD!"

"Man you really need to stop that it too funny" he said whipping away a year of laughter. "Okay, enough playing around it time to meet master" you could hear the hear the seriousness in his voice but it was still not as scary as the thought of me not remembering kasuki or the other way around just the thought sent a shiver down my spine.

'kasuki where are you?'