Bonus

Bonus because why not

Togo POV

I walked down the hall recalling how angry shigaraki was 'cause I failed my mission.

"Are you ever going to tell him the reason why" normal people would  be scare by the sudden voice but I'm not normal am I.

"What do you mean dabi"

"I mean are you ever going to tell twice why you failed your mission" oh no how did he find out.

"I-I"

He sighed "your mission was to take that girl place in his life and try to convince him to join us but you know that will never happen, you also know shigiraki is to stubborn and won't let you off unless he joins us so you made flaus in your transformation so he'd pick up and you'd won't have to be away from twice am I right"

I had my head down. "damnit was I really that obvious"

"No, actually it was I wild guess and If you didn't just answer me I wouldn't believe it"

"So are you going to tell on me?" For the first time in a long time I was actually scared.

"Nah"

"Really why?"

He walk away and answer "people like us don't usually get happy-ever-afters so when we do we better treasure it" before completely disappearing into the hall.

I just stood there shocked at what just happened. 'we better treasure it' I looked down that the knife twice got me 'T&T' I smile and walk down the hall to twice's room.

"Yeah I'll be sure to do that"

I hope you love this chapter as much as I did and the bonus is officially my favorite 😍 GOD be with you all