chapter 17

So yeah I decided to keep it going a little longer this chapter is just a short run up.

No one POV

No to far away shigaraki and dabi are seen spying on bakugo and ochako.

"I see, she is beautiful she'll be just right for master not to mention she's his lover we can use her to get to him" said shigaraki.

"What are you planning?"

"Something interesting" said shigaraki with smile going ear to ear"

-----------------------------

Bakugo is seen on the couch cuddling ochako.

"Kasuki"

"What up cheeks?" He said with a little smile on his face his not used to her calling him by his name but he still loves it.

"So those this mean I'm gonna have to come here ever two months"

"Hell yeah, after I get your room fixed we're gonna go shopping for everything you'll never need"

"I see" she said while playing with her blue heaven. Before she slowly feel asleep.

Bakugo smiled at this after kissing her forehead he took her to his room, placed her on his bed, took a blanket and went to sleep on the couch. He didn't trust his body this night and he didn't want to do anything bad he may be a jerk but he still had principle. He took note of the date which would be know as his anniversary.

Mean while shigaraki and dabi are outside the magic barira of bakugo house.

"Do you understand the plan now dabi"

"I do but how the hell are we going to get in there"

"Just wait and see"

-------------------

Bakugo wake up the next morning to the smell of food. The living room opened up to the kitchen so he could see ochako cleaning up the kitchen after preparing what he assumed was breakfast.

"kasuki I made breakfast go brush your teeth" said ochako

(We're there even toothbrushes in those days 🤔)

"Good fucking morning to you to Mom" bakugo teased

Ochako walk over kasuki, peek him on the cheek and said " Good morning kasuki sorry I just woke up early to make you breakfast and I really want you to try it please I work really hard on it"

"You made it just for me how can I not try it give me a minute to brush my teeth" bakugo then stood up to go to the bathroom and brush his teeth. The bathroom smelt like ochako shampoo signifying that she had her bath not to long ago.

After brushing his teeth he sat down to eat breakfast with ochako.

"So how does it taste" ochako asked nervously

"Taste good not as good as mine but still pretty damn good I like the way you went heavy on the spice" he taking another it before glaring at the stove to see if there were more.

"Thanks and don't worry there's lot more were that came from" a light blush spread across his face. He could get used to this.

Bakugo took ochako shopping that day as a treat. Ochako didn't want to waste a new boyfriend money so she just got a same,plain and most of all cheap dress with a pair of shoes to match and a metal hairpin. But bakugo had a different view he bought her ten new dresses five of which were beautiful ball, two casual dresses she could were around the palace, a new pj because heaven forbid he see her in that unholy dress his mother gave her now that their in a relationship and two surprises he had for later. He got her ten heel and three boots, along with five different set jewelry all inclusive earrings, necklaces, bracelet and hairpins. To make it worst everything he bought had at least one Jewel and where made by a famous designer. Ochako nearly die just looking at what he bought and it all for her!.

---------------------------------

"KASUKI WHY DID YOU BUY ALL THIS STUFF!"

Bakugo POV

Thank fucking god- ( I usually spell Him GOD but I feel it disrespectful in this case) -the magic barira was sounds Prof that if she hadn't already broke it with all her danm screaming.

"Come down cheeks it just a little gift if it was my mother she pretty much buy the whole shop" no kidding that woman as so many shop that I lost count.

"Your telling me this is what you call 'just a little gift'!" She was yelling now and not screaming which was so progress

"Look cheeks the truth is" I took a deep breath before continuing "I never had a girlfriend before hell I never even kissed a girl before you but I truly do love you I want you by my side, through everything that happens from now on I'll protect you I promise and if you don't like the gift we can take them back and-"

"NO!" She cut me off with a big hug, I hugged her back and she she said "your the best I love you and I love the gift I was just overwhelmed I had never gotten such experience gifts before but I still love it I'm so lucky to have you" she melted deeper into my arms then we just stayed like that for a few minutes. It not like I didn't like her style hell he love it plain and simple unlike other girls who just go on a rampage at a designer's shop but I just wanted to spoil her

No one POV

Bakugo in the living room trying to pick out a colour of ochako new room

"What you doing kasuki?"

"Just trying to pick a new colour of your room" he said turning his head but still looking at the colour book. "I was thinking white or-"

"I want pink"

"Pink?, Hell no!" He said finally making eye contact with her

"Yes please kasuki"

"It be a cool day in hell before that happens"

5 minutes later

A very pissed Bakugo is at one side of the couch crossing his arms with kiss marks all over his face which was not as red as the massive blush on his face as ochako sat at the other side pick out a shade of pink for her new room.

"Those people in hell might need a scarf its going to be a cool day"

"Shut up and pick a damn colour already"

Soooo it not a short run up I made it a full chapter I just couldn't help myself but still hope u like it love u and so does GOD