chapter 13

Ochako POV

After Bakugo showed me all over his house I went straight to bed but I wake up due to the massive cold breeze that kept blowing. I was using three blanket and I was still freezing. I tried closing the window but for some reason it was still cold. 

'how does bakugo live in these conditions… maybe he as some extra blanket I'll go ask him'

When I  got to bakugo's door I didn't bother knocking I just wanted to get some extra blanket. When I opened the door and saw bakugo I was shocked. It was slightly less cold in his room but still.

'HE ISN'T USING A SINGLE BLANKET'

Then it hit me bakugo once told me that royals from the dragon kingdom can regulate their body temperature. But it meant there was no extra blanket and where's no way I'm sleeping in this cold.

'Think ochako think… that's it'

I bit the my bottom lip then

Bakugo POV

"Bakugo"

I heard a sweet, shy and gentle voice call out to me. I 'hmm' in reply not caring to open eyes.

"Well hmm… you s-see it pretty cold and I was wondering if well hmm…if"

I got pissed. I sat up from my bed a yelled "JUST FUCKING SPEAT IT OUT ALREADY"

"I was wondering if I can sleep with you!" She said so quick I almost didn't hear her. I remain silent not knowing how to reply. Sure she had no bad intention and either did I but like her and this is go a little to fast.

"I knew this was a stupid idea sorry for waking you up" she was about to leave but I grabbed her before she could  "your my girlfriend for now that list so you can sleep here as many times as you want" I was thankful it was dark so she could see me but thanks to my sharp sight I saw her. I made space for her and she got in I looked in the opposite direction because she was wearing the night dress my old hag gave her. Then I felt something snuggle me form behind. I shock and was about to ask what she was doing when she answered me.

"You're warm"

I let out a sign while trying my best to control my racing heart before going to sleep.

Ochako POV

When bakugo said I was his girlfriend it made me feel weightless of a second I was…happy I think I'm not sure …maybe I'm over think it. Then he turn so he wouldn't face me.

'yup definitely overthinking it come on ochako the moment you go back to your village bakugo will forget all about it so stop holding on' I mentally tried to convince myself

'But  like he said for now his my boyfriend so-' I wraped my arm from behind him  'I can hold on just for a little while longer'

I already knew what he was going to ask so I answered in advance.

"Your warm" I wasn't lying he was warm but that wasn't that reason why I was holding no, if I'm being honest I don't know why I was holding no but I knew I wasn't letting go even if I tried.

What this feeling of wa- no need for bakugo? Is it okay to hold on to this? Why do I feel like it going to be painful without him?

Many questions ran throw my head but for now I just hold no. I closed my eyes and let sleep come.

I know short but it looked like the perfect time to end the chapter so today is going to be a double update k. Also all I wrote was all for the sake of this fanfiction please don't do this that home. Love you all and so those GOD also happy New year may GOD bless your year