chapter 15

So this the thing I get pic online from Amazing artist I don't know and I create chapter form them at list for the next 3 to 5 chapter so please this chapter is because of the fan art. Also there will be NO XXX in this chapter if that what your thinking

Ochako POV

"Come on cheeks we need to get fucking going if we're going to get those dumb orbs" bakugo said annoyed that how long I was taking to get ready. We are going on a four day trip to get my orb and bakugo is loading everything we need on the wolverines nothing much just food cuz bakugo love love off the land with nothing but his sword. I brought the map, a tent, the crystal ball, the staff and my spell book so I can assemble a new staff as soon as possible.

When I final got all my stuff on snow-slayer and we were off. The first was in a cave at soul soil valley it was meant to see what your eyes can't see. The cave as some kind of magic cuz people who got their red orb couldn't remember what happened in the cave.

No one's POV

They got off their wolverines and into the cave. The moment they enter the are greeted with an ungodly amount of red smoke.

"THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!" Bakugo yell "cheek? THE FUCK ARE YOU CHEEKS"

"I'm here" uraraka calls to bakugo followed by a  "funny it feel kinda nice" she says as her eyes gradually close "so tired" is all she could whisper out before she fell the ground and slept

"The-" bakugo was cut off by the same thing at happen to uraraka but he wasn't asleep yet. He tried to reach for uraraka slowly whispering "angel face"

It was all a part of the caves magic. There self-consciousness as been transferred to place filled with soul flowers and they are seen sitting on the ground looking that the sun while wind blowing from behind them.

"Hey, ochako" he says still  looking forward

"Yeah?" She reply in a sweet whisper

"What I'm I to you?"

"What are you to me" she says more for a question than a statement. She looks up and says "I would says we're friends but the thing is I don't really know" she looks at one of her parms while the other support her "don't really know how I feel all I know is you make me happy and warm and I never want that to stop".

There was a pause from bakugo before he stead up to say "you mean a lot to me not just a friend but so much more" he tell out a long sign before wanting to talk again but was cut off by uraraka kiss. She whispered 'stop talking' in between the kiss and bakugo kissed back.

This was it bakugo dream but unfortunately to keep the orbs magic save no one will have memory of what happened in this place but there feeling will all be the same. As they faced away bakugo say I love you but uraraka faced away before she could reply.

Ochako POV
When I woke up I looked and saw bakugo and something in me felt more happy seeing him. Then I felt something in my hand and saw I was my red soul orb

"Bakugo wake up we got the red soul orb"  as bakugo wake up he immediately hugged me without a word. I don't know why but I happily accepted it and I pretty sure he was just as clueless as I was nonetheless we stayed at way of a good thirty seconds.

"We should get going" bakugo said finally breaking the silence and I just nodded. We got on our wolverines and rode to the next orb. The  blue truth orb found at the top of mth.Sanar wear the rare flowers blue heaven bloom.

Bakugo POV

I don't know the hell happened all I know is something in me want to tell her how I feel so badly. Like some stupid ass new confident in me just keep pushing me. One thing for sure I'm gonna tell her soon.

I know it short but it felt like the perfect place to end the chapter so bye. GOD loves you all 😘