chapter 20 part 2

Bakugo POV

"Kasuki?"

My heart skipped a beat when I saw her.

"Ochako?"
I couldn't help myself I pulled her in for a kiss and then I hugged her I was so happy that I almost forgot where we were but I was brought back to reality by a sickinly bubbly voice

"Isn't that cute"

"Toga" I glared at her but still had my arms around ochako.

"So you do remember me how sweet but sadly the little cutie won't remember you soon enough" Before I could react the bitch cut me with a knife, they rolled down the hallway then the bitch drank what I guess is ochako blood because after she took off her coat she melted reviling another ochako. As they rolled Forder down they got even more tangled making it harder to know who's the real ochako at list that it looked like she wanted to do.

'Tch, does this bitch think I can tell the girl I'm in love with from a knockoff!'

I didn't know what pissed me off more between them having ochako blood or the fact that they thought they could pass this bitch off as her.

"Ochako I'm coming"

Ochako POV

"Ochako I'm coming" kasuki said as he ran down the hallway. Toga got up from me so that we're both standing in front of kasuki. He stopped for a second then start walking slowly to…to Toga. My heart broke as he raised a hand to her shoulder

"I knew you'd recordnise m-" she was cut off by kasuki kaorodi chopping her neck, she fainted and fell to the floor. Then kasuki turned to me, grabbed my wrist and started to run.

He didn't say anything as we ran but I was internal overjoyed then I hit me

"Hey kasuki, how did you know it was me?" I asked still running.

"What the hell how would I  not know" he paused and without looking at me "her posture was all wrong and the way she sounded made me sick" I was a bit surprised considering even I thought she pulled it off "-but I've fought her before usually when she transforms it's flauless almost like…she wanted to get caught" kasuki didn't seem to give it much thought so did I. We stopped further down the hall where the orbs were luckily kasuki brought me staff and after getting all the orbs I need including the seed at the very heart of the tree. As the tree collapsed from losing it heart I teleported me and kasuki out of the building and rode the wolverine home. Kasuki was to exusted to yell at me so for now we just curded in his bed.

"Cheek"

"Hmm"

"Tomorrow, I'm gonna kill you"

"I know"

I could hear him chuckle and with that we feel asleep.