chapter 24

Ochaco POV

Today the big day, my big day, the day I marry kasuki! I almost can't believe that
.
.
.
I'm
.
.
.
Getting
.
.
.
Married
.
.
.
TO KASUKI BAKUGO!!!!!

So I may be a little excited about it but who wouldn't be if they're marring the guy they love and I'm not the only one all the girls are over the moon and let not start with kasuki mom. Speaking of which she had my wedding dress custom made it was off showder dress it had some nice boob bags  (don't come after me that the actual name or that list I think it is)  it was quite firm on me down to my wait to form a typical yet gorgeous ball dawn a nice compromise between me and the queen did I mention the diamond that lined the fabric on the showders, boob bag, and the bottom of the dress. For shoes I would wear strapy heels made with more diamond my tiara was made completely out of silver, diamond, onxy and in conclusion I was covered head to toe with diamonds. I faint when I first saw my outfit and wanted something less blingy but the queen said if I'd like it then the next would not just  be covered but also be made completely made of it and the king had no objections he just sat there like it was nothing probably cause it wasn't.

Did I say I was getting TWO dresses. One was for my white wedding which would only be attended by family and friends while the other is for my public royal and traditional wedding and after party. The second wedding was going to be the traditional dragon kingdom.

Bakugo POV

I'm currently getting ready for my white wedding outfit isn't really all that just a white suit (it actually as a fair amount of diamonds but his so used to seeing them it doesn't face him) to match ochaco.

------------------------
Ochaco POV

I just finished my white wedding and I'm currently getting ready for the traditional wedding with Mina.

"Oh Mina what if I mess this up or do something wrong people don't like the fact that kasuki marring an outsider what if the priest says we can't get married what I'm I going to do, Mina" I whinned

"Chill girl you learned everything you need to know about how the wedding ceremony will go you even know more that me and I've already done it and have you forgotten you just got married like twenty minutes ago this is just a formality cause his a royal"
Mina said while the nice maids did my hair they must be really professional because they didn't seem mind or even listen to me and Mina conversation.

"But-"

"No but!" Me and Mina turned to the door where the voice that cut me off came from and it was kasuki.

"My Lord" the maids said in Union as they bow their heads when he entered.

"Privacy" he said the maids bowed again leaving with Mina.

He walked over giving me a kiss and speaking

"Your already my wife so why you talking shit now"

"Yeah your right I'm Mrs bakugo but I'm I not the wife of prince kasuki our white wedding was just families and friends but this, this is your kingdom acknowledging me as your wife I'm just a poor girl from a simple village how are they going to accept me as their future queen heck I haven't accepted me as their future queen don't think I didn't hear you last night"

Kasuki was shocked I can tell he didn't expect this.

Flashback

No one POV

"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T MARRY OCHACO YOU DAM PRIEST" bakugo shot

"Let me explain my child" the old man said camily like he wasn't just disrespected by a man seventy years younger

"Your mother is not a pure blood but since she did have dragon blood in her veins the tendency of giving birth to a child who can form a contract with a dragon was still relatively high, thank the elder dragons you were born with this ability however, you are still not a pure blood so marring someone who not a dragon blood make it less likely you have a child who can make the contract not to mention a son. To make matters worst she's a mage so she's more likely to distort the blood line" the man finished

Bakugo was silent sure he love uraraka with every part of him but he still had responsibilities.

"So what should I do"

"You have three options my child. First one is to not marry h-"

"That not an option" he said coldly. The old man just smiled weakly

"We can't bear to look at the sun but that doesn't mean it not there my child" the man said again but bakugo couldn't care less his just wait for another option.

"The second is you get married to another wife this one with pure blood and let her bear your heir"

"And the last" bakugo said swallowing the vomit in his mouth

"You know the story of the seven elders right"

"Yes seven men form contact with their dragon on the holy grounds on the night a the sinasx moon. Sinasx was the wizard that made the dragons the was a special eclipse when he died so it was named sinasx moon"

"Indead child a contract form during these conditions will turn anyone into a pure blood"

"So you want me to turn into a pure blood"

"No child you already have a contract and the next moon is in three years you'll have to turn someone who hasn't had a contract like say your child for example"

Bakugo was thinking about it  didn't see anything wrong with it but he didn't see him making this decision alone.

"Take you time child-" the old man started to walk to the door  where uraraka was secretly listen but instead of calling her out he just continued like he didn't see her "you still have three years to decide" no dawt talking to both of them

End of flashback

"When were planning on telling me kasuki" ochaco crossed her hands

"After our honeymoon I just wanted our wedding to go without drama"

"Kasuki I know you just want the best for me but you don't have to do it alone I'm here" she place a hand on his cheek.

"I know I promise to tell you everything after the wedding okay and don't ever look down on yourself your beautiful, strong and you'll always be my queen" he kissed the hand that was once on his cheeks

"Thanks, but you better leave and get dress it almost time and call the nice ladies can in"

"Yeah sure whatever"

This was just meant to be a simple wedding but I just started writing and then all this happened but I have no regrets I loving this vote if you do to. GOD loves you all