chapter 16 part 2

Ochako POV

"I just want to say…I really like you ochako" those word cut dip into my heart and it's like it going to beat out of my chest. I know my face is as red as a tomato but who cares cuz bakugo kasuki liked me too!

"I-I like you too, kasuki"

Bakugo POV

"I-I lije you too, kasuki" she called me by my first name again and more importantly she said she likes me. Even though I hate touchy feeling I couldn't help but be on cloud nine right now.

I lifted her up so that she towered over me while sitting on my arm.

"Would you be my girlfriend for real this time?"

She gently cupped my cheeks and said "I will" before our lips coiled.

We kissed for a few seconds before breaking away. I finally put her down, pulled out the blue heaven I pick and said "I believe this belongs to you" and placed it behind her ear. Blue heaven are flowers which don't die out once they are picked which meant this flowers was going to last a long time.

"Come on kasuki let go home we'll get the rest of the orbs later" I had no objection so  we rode the wolverines home with smile on our faces.

I'm so sorry this was meant to come before the previous chapter I've been so busy with school I didn't have time for this fanfic in so so sorry but still I love how this is going if you do tell me in the comments if you don't that your problem 😜