chapter 26

No one POV

"I'm kinda nervous kasuki"

"Don't be your already my wife this is to show the kingdom just that".

The building where their wedding took place was indeed quite different from that of a normal wedding it looked kinda like an arena with the center raised by a few meter, it had no roof seeing as dragons were flying all over but the only dragon that was actually in the arena was kirishima standing that the alter with the elder which was also kasuki teacher he was known for his strength and Apex fashion sense he was awarded the name best jeanist 

Ochaco took a dip breath as kasuki walked down the curved iyle that symbolises the troubles one had to go through to reach marriage. After kasuki reach the alter it was ochaco turn to go. The first step she took felt almost painful this wasn't like her white wedding she saw happy and loving face with her dad by her side but this, this was completely different  there were to many jealous and judging faces to many count and to make it worst she was alone she just wanted to ran away.

"Hey" she heard a whisper she looked up to see it was kasuki somehow she made it up to the alter.

"You had to do that alone but I promise you'll never have to do it or anything alone again"

She was a bit taken back by this statement but it did relax her nonetheless 

"Your majesties, elders, people and dragons we are here today to witness the ceremonial union of prince kasuki bakugo and ochaco uraraka" best jeanist anaowed.

Best jeanist took a thick red string and tied each end to each of them to symbolise their now entangled lifes. Then took a glass cup and rised it above his head so kirishima could breath fire into it, he then placed the cup of fire in between them and then handed kasuki a knife.

"I kasuki bakugo swear to you ochaco uraraka has my wife to love and protect till I meet my ancestors" he said before cutting his hand and letting it bleed

"I ochaco uraraka swear to you kasuki bakugo as my husband to love and protect till I meet my ancestors" she does the same  but this time they both hold hand and let their mixed blood drip into the small fire change the colour from Orange to blue.

The was a lot more clapping and chanting from the crawd than ochaco expect, she knew they were all mostly fake but she didn't care she stopped caring after what what kasuki send. With the fire in her one hand and kasuki in the other the walk down a straight part to symbolise a blessing may the part always be straight, however the ceremony hadn't ended.

They where taken to a garden.

"It is time for the final ceremony" best jeanist anaowed to the crawd

"Prince kasuki" he turned to kasuki with an axe in hand kasuki took the axe and broke a rock in two and made space in it to fit their wedding fire. Ochaco placed it carefully and closed it off letting kirishima fire sile it.

"With this your love is set in stone brothers and sisters join me to celebrate the new couple" best jeanist anaowed again followed by more chatting and clapping. They were but over the moon ochaco give the biggest smile she could but kasuki just made a small soft smile he was happy too but only those who truly knew him could tell and that just how he liked it.

it literally 6:33 and I have class by 9:00  also take the book cover as their wedding outfit. Well I'm happy to say this is the end of the book I'm super happy about how I ended it🙂. For the last time GOD loves you and so do I