Chapter Seven

Liam was woken to talking, yelling, squealing and giggling. The boys had recently started travelling on their bus. They would of been on it earlier but Liam had to get a railing across the bottom bunk as he was worried Louis was going to roll out in his sleep.

As he slipped open his bunk curtain he caught attention of Louis bouncing happily on the couch, one of his sippy cups in his hand. Niall was holding his legs gently, whilst Harry sleepily sat across from them sipping on his tea.

“SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!” Louis yelled, jigging and singing along to the opening song of the familiar t.v show. Niall went to quiet him down before he turned around, climbing off the couch, nearly slipping over on his socks. “Daddy needs to wake up now.” Louis informed them both, getting ready to climb up the steps to Liam’s bunk.

“Louis, your daddy is sleeping. Come watch spongebob with us” Niall tried. Liam rubbed his eyes, shifting his phone out of the way and poked his head out of the curtain, making Louis start giggling and laughing like a maniac.

“Daddy! Louis wants a bo-nana plwease.” he ordered once Liam had climbed out of his bunk and picked Louis up in his arms, the toddler grabbing a handful of his hair and running it through his fingers gently.

“because you said please, you can have pancakes as well.” Liam cooed, placing him down on they seat that had gotten made just for Louis. The bubbly toddler was banging his hands on the wooden table as Liam turned the frying pans on and leaned back against the countertop.

Halfway through Liam’s cooking he got a phone call from the child care agency. Liam’s heart dropped, his fingers running along his bottom lip. Niall gently took the pancake flipper from Liam’s tight grip and let him scurry off to another room.

“Liam Payne, it’s Francis from the children’s care agency. I rang to speak to you about a few things. Firstly, I would like to state that from multiple pictures and videos, me and the rest of the agency have agreed to officially give you full custody of your son. Secondly I have some bad news. Louis’ mother Isabella Dean passed away yesterday morning after her struggling battle, she died peacefully in her sleep. This morning I found a letter and a box that has been address to you and Louis, which is now currently on it’s way to you. She states in a note she left her sister that ‘She is glad and very much happy that Louis is away from her and in safe hands, and she will now continue to cherish Louis’ moment in heaven.’ and lastly, we are pleased to inform you that due to lots of discussions and meetings we have decided to no longer seek to visit Louis monthly. Liam you are now free to have Louis, you no longer have to share or stress about losing him, he is yours. I apologize to ring you in the middle of your tour and I hope the remainder of it is successful. I give you and Louis the best of love. Bye Liam!” she exclaimed, hanging up before Liam could get a word in. The brown eyed male took a moment to let everything sink in, his eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed.

Niall came padding down the hallway a few minutes later, he pushed a plate of pancakes across the table and sat down opposite him. Liam didn’t even have to glance up at the blonde boy, he already knew what Niall was waiting to here. He closed his eyes and took a moment to let out a long sigh.

“She rang to tell me Louis is officially mine now.” Liam stated first, rotating in his chair so he was facing Niall now, as he glanced up he took note that he heard Niall breathe a sigh of relief, his face relaxing. Liam had the same reaction, for a minute he thought Louis was going to be removed from him. “She also said she is no longer going to seek monthly visits.” Liam added, starting to toss his pancakes around on his plate.

“That’s great Liam.” Niall grinned, leaning back in his chair so he could glance down the bus hallway. He could see Zayn handing Louis a piece of banana.

“Bella died yesterday. She’s sending me all Louis stuff.” Liam replied. He knew Bella, he dated her, had a child with her, but he never expected her to die so suddenly. “It’s just I saw her when she was healthy, and I can’t imagine her dying.”

“She isn’t suffering anymore Liam, she didn’t need to be around anymore because she knew Louis was safe and she didn’t have to worry about him.” Niall assured, rubbing Liam’s shoulder. “Plus, look what she gave you. Possibly the worlds best child ever.”

Liam smiled, finishing his pancakes before wandering back down the long bus hallway and pressing a kiss to Louis’ sticky cheeks. The toddler happily placing banana and pancake in his mouth.

Once Louis has finished eating Liam gave him a bath and let him cuddle up on the couch with his ‘Finding Nemo’ blanket. He had his hand wrapped around three of Liam’s fingers and constantly checked to make sure he was still there. His little blue eyes glistening happily as he crawled up into Liam’s lap. His little face burrowing into the older males chest. Liam cooed, placing the little blanket up over Louis’ shoulders and swipping the toddlers fringe out of his eyes.

Harry softened when he wandered into the room, his phone immediately leaving his pocket so he could snap a picture. Unlike before Liam now had his eyes closed gently resting his chin on the edge of Louis’ head and his arms securely around his waist.

Harry_Styles: As cute as a button every since shot of then. x

NiallOfficial: Tour could possibly be the cause of my death.

zaynmalik: I think I have tooth cavities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you like! this is more of a filter chapter, but Zayn’s tweet is pretty accurate. This is just so much fluffiness it hurts.

I am sorry it took me so long to update! but school is a bother and I have to do their work first.

Comments what you think :)

7+ comments for the next chapter.

-KahliaPayne