Chapter Twelve

Liam was sitting on the plane, Louis curled in his lap. The toddler was singing as loudly as he could, creating and gathering as much attention for the people around him as he could. He was quite amusing for a baby though, knew how to make the ladies swoon when he wanted them too. Liam was certain he was a ladies man.

He was taking Louis to Disneyland like he'd promised before he got ill, and now he had the perfect chance. Niall was coming along with him. Planning to meet his brother and nephew there for a while. Niall had been very protective of Louis since the start, so Liam wouldn't be surprised if he came along just for the ball of sunshine.

But Liam felt like he needed to make it up to Niall after the behaviour back on the bus. So here they were, roughly an hour away from being at the entrance of Disneyland with the hopes to blend in with everybody else.

Upon arriving Liam and Niall assured Louis was in suitable clothes for the American weather. It was glistening hot outside, so the three of them all lathered up in sunscreen. Plus both Niall and Louis had hats. Sunglasses were essential as well.

They hired an uber to the entrance and played for their tickets. Louis was already bouncing on his feet, pointing at all the things on the other side of the gates.

"look Daddy! Look Daddy! Daddy look!" Louis chanted, pulling roughly at Liam's pant leg in his attempt to gain Liam's attention.

"I can see that Louis, are you excited to go inside?" Liam asked, earning a squeal in delight and Louis stamping his feet as Liam had their tickets scanned and had their wristbands tightly secured around their arms. Liam had to make sure he had a firm grip on Louis at all times because if he let go of his hand for more than a second, he was gone.

Niall was Liam's second pair of eyes if Louis did manage to escape and he'd be off after him in record time, scooping him up and blowing raspberries on his tanned belly. It was awfully cute. Liam was so utterly relieved to have Niall, he was a godsend.

They started with the child friendly rides and let Louis go around on those a few times. Liam had to sit with him on most of them of course. But it was worth it, taking videos and pictures and sending them to relatives because he loved to rub Louis' cuteness in everybody's face.

They met Theo and Greg at the Magic shop and Liam lost Louis when he decided he wanted to join the 'funny man' by the platform to help him perform his magic trick. So there Louis was, sitting patiently beside the guy, grinning like a cheshire cat. The guy, Matt (as Liam had discovered when Louis asked him) then proceed to go about teaching Louis how to do a few coin and card tricks (but he forgot how to do them by the time Liam mentioned getting lunch, but thankfully Liam and Niall both remembered how to do them.)

After lunch Liam took Louis to the small merchandise store to buy him Mickey mouse ears with little rhinestones and gems, he also made sure he got Louis' name embroidered into them. He managed to get Louis to leave them on his head long enough for him to take a picture and it became his background picture on his phone not five minutes later, because Louis was just too adorable for his own good.

Liam made sure he took Louis around to meet as many Disney characters as he could. Making sure he took pictures. Niall was doing the same thing with Theo and Liam was thankful that Louis wasn't being stubborn and was being nice, because not two days prior Louis chucked a fit at Lux and had to be put in timeout.

At the start of the day Liam had written all five of their names down to be allowed on the Lillie Belle, and as the arranged time neared. Liam bundled them all up and headed down to the entrance. It was extremely packed, so Liam was grateful that he had pre written their names down. He sat Louis on his lap and sat closest to the window. It was a cozy little train ride that was enjoyable Liam wanted to do it all over again. (plus his feet hurt and he liked being able to sit down.)

They visited the Big Thunder Ranch Petting Zoo and Louis had the time of his life, playing and squealing over the goat he had named Ni Ni, (because apparently it looked like Niall.) He loved seeing Louis this happy, watching him run around the gated complex and sit down on a bale of hay to hold a bunny rabbit, he wanted to document these memories forever and cherish them for life, he didn't want Louis to grow up, he was enjoying him at this age to much.

Liam finished up the journey by taking them all to get Mickey Pancakes and straight after Louis crashed on Liam's shoulder, he was so exhausted and run off his feet that Liam left him asleep. They stopped to take some pictures with fans, even though Louis was fast asleep on Liam's shoulder, his fringe tickling Liam's collarbone as he leaned into a group of girls for their photo.

They bidded goodbye to Theo and Greg and headed back to the airport for their flight back to their hotel. Liam stopped by a store and bought a small blanket for Louis, curling it around his shoulders as they checked in and took a seat by the entrance gate. They hadn't bought any luggage, just themselves really.

He took Louis' little Mickey ears off his head when they finally boarded the plane and kept him curled against his chest. Playing with the little straight tuffs of hair on his forehead, he was so in love with the toddler he felt like his heart was going to explode, he didn't think this much love was even possible. His heart fluttered at every little thing Louis did, absolutely everything. He was Liam's little bundle of joy, his pure happiness.

He was also extremely grateful to have Niall, the second pair of eyes, the one that was awfully quick on his feet and knew exactly how to lighten Louis' mood if he showed any signs of distress. Niall was somebody Louis love nearly as much as he loved his Daddy, because his Daddy would always be his number one.

fakeliampayne: Meet mini Mickey, isn't he just the cutest????

niallhoran: lou and theo 2day, favourite boys in the world!!! had a blast at disneyland!

_________________

I AM SO SORRY !

school finals, the boys and horses have run me off my feet for the past few months. I got bad writers block and this is more of a filter chapter than anything ! But I hope you enjoy this ! adorable Louis is back and I love writing this book !

8+ comments for the next update !

-KahliaPayne