Chapter Fifteen

The backlash; Liam was receiving a lot of it from the media about the mobbing situation, every newspaper said something different. Some had even gone to the extent to say Liam wasn't good enough to be a father and 'somebody must get the children services on him - that kid is in danger'

It saddened Liam even more when they started sending hate to Louis, who was totally oblivious to the anger. They had started blaming the toddler for taking Liam away. They blamed Louis for Liam no longer talking to the fans and having 'an attitude'. A good percent of the fans were trying to blackmail Liam into 'sending Louis back where he came from.'

Liam was disgusted and horrified. Currently he was storming around his hotel room with his phone against his ear, explicit words leaving his mouth frequently as he spoke sternly with half his board team. It was very rare for Liam to ever get this angry. There had only been a handful of times somebody had to call him up and give him a warning for his behaviour. But this was different, this had a child involved.

"no listen, he's my son and I am not going to sit here and let stupid people say such things about hi- no! You can't just expect me to bloody understand. No! - okay no, listen to me for a change! I want something done about this! I want some- oh yeah just hang up on me you piece of sh-" Liam stressed, running his fingers through his hair angrily.

"Daddy?" Louis said quietly, he was standing in the doorway, hair stuck up in different directions and his teddy and blanket clutched in his hands. As soon as Liam turned around his felt all the anger leave his body instantly.

"hey bug, how did you sleep?" Liam asked, as he picked Louis up and ran his fingers lightly through the toddler's hair "you had a big sleep didn't you?" Liam cooed.

"yes." Louis replied, rubbing his fist against his eyes as he cuddled into Liam "Daddy angry?" he asked and Liam felt his whole heart tighten. He never wanted Louis to see him this angry.

"I'm not angry at you Lou, how about we go and get some breakfast yeah?" Liam asked, rubbing Louis' back gently. The toddler had his forehead resting against Liam's shoulder as he nodded, lifting his head up to say "bo-nana!" he grinned. Liam cooed, as he poked Louis' nose lightly "of course baby."

Liam didn't like to show his boiling anger in front of Louis, especially when the toddler is sitting on his knees, his little plastic fork with different cuts of apple shoved in his mouth, talking about everything and anything, but mainly about the last spongebob episode he watched. Liam listened closely, nodding everything Louis addressed him. Louis was wearing his cute little bear onesie, that Harry had brought him at one of the markets he last went to, he had the hood up, the ears pointed off the top. The toddler eventually clambered off the chair and placed his fork on top of his plate, pushing his chair in before waddled off towards the kitchen.

"where are you off to little guy?" Liam asked. Louis paused for a moment to turn around and waved at Liam.

"I'm going to play Daddy!" Louis said happily in return as he trotted down the hallway, Liam relaxed and let out a long sigh. He finished up his coffee and shoved his phone away.

After he cleaned up the kitchen a little, he went off to find Louis, he found the toddler sitting in the middle of his huge bed, using his legs and pillows as mountains for his teddy bears and toy cars, he was using sound effects as each teddy or car went over his legs.

Liam stared in the doorway silently, head tilted to the side as he watched his son walk his teddy across the bed, making loud noises and throwing his hands around. He ended up filming it, because it was just too adorable not to film.

liampayne: when u r feeling horrible and ur son can always cheer u up !!! How cute r his little noises? Little actor in training !!!

liampayne: bc I cant help myself here is the photo version of Louis and his toys ! Love my boy !!