Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Liam was watching Louis sitting in his chair beside Lux, he was so glad the two got along, otherwise he was going to have quite a few issues. They had a interview in less than five minutes and Louis had to come with, Lou and Caroline were going to watch them both. He was just hoping Louis was as well behaved  as Lux was when it came to waiting and being patient.

When the interview started Liam sadly had to start paying attention to the questions instead of Louis, but he found himself glancing that way more often than he should. Niall cooed, leaning in to whisper in his ear.

“are you being one of those obsessive parents now?”

“absolutely not.” He tried. Of course Niall wasn’t going to believe him though. Now that he had a child, he had more responsibilities. He was new to the parenting world and he would of liked if he could of had a bit more time to get to know Louis before throwing him into a huge world tour with loads of people he barely knew.

Unfortunately halfway through Liam caught Louis’ attention, and before anybody had a chance to say ‘no’ Louis was off his chair and running aimlessly out where the lads were. He giggled and stopped, staring out at the crowd of people and then forcibly climbing into Liam’s lap, grabbing onto his nose and squealing when Liam placed his hands around his waist.

The interviewer stopped mid-sentence to turn his attention towards the two, his eyebrows furrowing. “I didn’t know we were having a special guest today” He smiled, Louis flipping his fringe out of his eyes and sinking further into Liam’s lap, an innocent smile on his lips, his hands curled around two of Liam’s fingers preventing him from going anywhere. Niall started laughing, and nobody was even sure why, but then they were all laughing, Niall’s laugh being contagious and full of life, and of course Louis thought they were laughing at him so he joined in as well.

“He isn’t meant to be out here, he is a little escapee. I can take him back if you like.” Liam said once the laughing had dulled down. Liam had only just realized Louis’ shoes were off and he was running around in his spiderman socks, his tiny toes digging into Liam’s thighs as he stood up and leaned against his shoulder, playing with his hair. He’d recently discovered, Louis had this obsession with twirling hair around his index finger. He did it with Liam’s hair the most, especially after Liam get’s out of the shower and his hair is slightly longer than usual. He had no idea how Louis was managing to twirl it around his finger now, it had that much product in it he feared it’d just fall off his head unexpectedly.

“no, he’s here now. Don’t disturb him.” The male smiled, adjusting his glasses as Harry went back to answering his question about his favourite touring experiences.

“So Liam, now that you have a son does this mean you have a female in your life, his mother maybe?” He questioned next. Louis yawning into Liam’s hair, before shuffling over to sit in Niall’s lap, playing with his fingers gently, and then counting Zayn’s tattoos and putting Harry’s rings on Liam’s hands instead.

“No, Louis’ mother was Bella Dean, a girl I dated for a few years around four years ago. We broke up, with no idea she was pregnant. She moved back to America and we lost all connects with each other. I mean she wasn’t too keen about staying in touch with her ex I don’t think. Louis was dropped by my house by a carer, his mother is dying. I’m still as single as ever, just with a son now, and to be honest, I probably wouldn’t have it any other way. I don’t really need to be in a relationship to be able to parent my child. I already have three other people who will happily corrupt him for me.”

Liam could hear everybody around him cooing and awing when Louis wrapped his arms around Liam’s neck and pressed a kiss into his temple, his hands smacking into his hair and messing it up easily. He sunk down until he was sitting happily in Liam’s lap and latched onto the necklace he always wears. It’s was a simple chain a fan gave to him of the four arrow tattoo he had on his arm, and somehow it intrigued Louis.

“are you planning on getting a future tattoo that has a meaning towards Louis?”

“I do have a few different ideas in mind, it’s just the placement and which one I am going to chose that is stopping me” Liam chuckled, prying Louis’ hand off his necklace and onto his phone, a gadget that could keep Louis entertained all day.

“who does Louis look up to the most?”

“Me, and if not me then Niall, everyday he runs down and goes into Niall’s room to make sure the Build a Bear, Milo he made is still with Niall, it’s really cute. Not very handy sometimes as he thinks waking us up at 5:30 in the morning is suitable” Liam replied. Louis trying to get Niall to unlock Liam’s phone for him, instead figuring out how to take pictures and then playing hide and seek with Niall and Harry behind the couch. Liam was watching his instragram pictures from the past couple of days swiping along on the T.V in front of them.

“Louis, where did your shoes go?” Harry asked, peering over the couch to the cheeky toddler who was playing with his fringe again, giggling up at Harry as he tried to do a roly poly.

“He ditched them.” Liam answered.

“and I think he is ditching his socks as well now too.” Niall laughed, causing Liam to stand up and pick Louis up, sitting him back on his lap and fixing his socks.

Eventually the interview finished and Louis happily danced around on the fluffy carpet at the boys feet, before he bumped his head and started crying, Liam figured that was their cue to head back to the hotel before anything else happened.

Later that night Harry and Zayn slipped into Liam and Niall’s room, Louis eating strawberries, his face and hands stained red as he continued to happily eat.

“The interview was watched nearly eleven thousand more times then they have ever before because Louis was in it, management wants Louis in all of our interviews from now on.” Harry grinned.

“Oh lovely, Louis is going to be more famous than us!” Niall grinned, cutely high fiving Louis happily. Liam rolled his eyes fondly and opened his instragram, finding one of the pictures he took of Louis at the interview.

fakeliampayne: the newest member of One Direction. Watch out boys, he is going to steal your girls :O xx

______________________

It has been a month since I have updated this, so here it is! Louis fluff!

that instragram posted though!

this book and Homeless Item have both been nominated for the watty awards, and when the voting starts it would mean so much if you could vote for those two books!

8+ comments for the next comment.

~KahliaPayne