Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Liam had to share his bed with Louis once they arrived at the hotel. The small child had fallen asleep on the drive there and Liam didn’t have the heart to wake him up, he knew the toddler was going to have jet lag and he would be upset if somebody woke him up in the middle of terrible jet lag like that. When he woke up Louis was pushed against his chest and was holding a handful of Liam’s adidas shirt, his hair was shading his eyes and the blankets had been kicked off during the night.

He couldn’t help but take a picture, he just knew Louis looked so peaceful and content when he slept and even more so when he is curled up against his chest forbidding Liam from going anywhere.

Liam of course had to get up at some point as they had rehearses in a few hours and Louis needed to go with Lou and Lux to a theme park until they finished setting up and practicing.

He managed to slip out of Louis’ grip and padded into the large clean kitchen he’d been given. Usually he shared a room with another member (usually Niall) but they were all based in different hotels. He started flicking through the room service booklet when he received a text from Niall.

‘security are makin me shift hotels, do u have room at urs?’

‘yeah Lou is bunking with meeee, won’t it be greatttt when we can sleep on the bus in our own bunks? then we can’t be kicked out of anywhereeee.’

‘yeah, the bunks on the bus are the best! how is Louis?’

“still sleeping like the angel he is.’

*picture inserted.*

‘you’re so damn lucky. I’ll be there soon! :)’

Liam ordered a few different meals from room service and switched the small television on and opening the curtains to the balcony so he could see the view he had. He sat there quietly until room service came and Niall turned up shortly after. The blonde lad was brushing his teeth as he slipped in through the door and navigated himself in the on suite bathroom. Once he returned he plopped down beside Liam and angled his body towards Louis.

“do you think maybe you should wake him? he might not sleep tonight otherwise and then you will be sleep deprived tomorrow.”

“that is why coffee was invented Niall, for tours, annoying humans and toddlers.” Liam chuckled, ushering his coffee towards the yawning blonde lad who was now crawling up towards Louis to gently wake him up.

“Coffee isn’t going to help you forever Payno.” Niall mused, pulling the half awake toddler into his arms. He knew most kids, ranging from newborns to toddlers woke crying most of the time, just out of fright and being woken. It didn’t seem like Louis was too startled though and was piped up and hungry within seconds.

He was hanging off Liam’s shoulders as he watched cartoons and ate pancakes covered in butter they found in the fridge. Somehow Louis still managed to smear the stuff everywhere and Liam couldn’t clean it up quick enough.