Chapter 7: Cry for me

NIALL'S POV

I've decided to go for a walk instead of staying between the four walls of my room. But I think it's a good idea because if I had stayed any longer, I would've blow up. 

I was so angry. Everybody's looking for me but they can't find me. I can't give myself to the police. I can't do anything. All I can do is watch the people running everywhere screaming my name and hide in the shadow.

I threw my phone on the wall. It broke into million pieces. Seeing the pictures of me and the boy into it was just too much. I grabbed my coat and left before I break anything else.

I'm walking fast, trying to let my pain out.

Out of breathe I stop in the little park near there. I sit on the bench and stare at the landscape.

I feel the breeze on my cheeks which relaxes me. The park is empty, the sky is grey and everything is wet around. It rained during the night and the air is still fresh. 

I pass my hands on my head and I remember my hair is almost all shaved off. I adjust my ugly glasses on my nose as I sigh deeply.

I'm trying to chase away the boys from my mind.

Suddenly, some sobs take me out from my deep thoughts. A girl sits beside me, her hands are in her face and she's crying. She's about sixteen. 

"Are you okay?" I ask.

Someone is also in pain, like me. Why not help her? We're in the same boat after all.

"What?"

The girl lifts up her head and looks at me. She quickly wipes away her tears. 

"Are you okay?" I repeat, insisting. "You're crying. What's wrong?"

"Oh, uh you probably don't care." She says, sniffling.

“No, I care. Tell me what’s wrong.”

"Well, I don't know if you heard about it in the news but, Niall from One Direction is missing."

My heart squeezes. This girl is crying because of... me?

"Yeah, I heard about it." I whisper.

"Well, I'm crying because I just went to his childhood house. I know I might sound like a stalker but I really needed to know if he was there. He's not. I talked to his mother and she's as worried as everyone. I think she's more worried than anyone else, actually."

My throat tightens. My mum. She must be so worried! She doesn't know a thing of what happened! One of my fans went to see her and she doesn't know where I am. Poor mum...

My eyes start to get wet when the girl keeps on talking. 

"I hope he's fine." She says, rubbing her eyes. "Everyone misses him so much. He hasn't been tweeting for days and no one saw him. He literally disappeared. Twitter is blowing up. Everyone is crying over there. We're all destroyed. All I hope is that he's alive. His fans and the boys miss him a lot."