Chapter 27: Cry for help

WARNING: this chapter contains bad language.

LOUIS' POV

I get a punch in my stomach. Did Liam really say that? Is he really agreeing with that son of a bitch Dan?!?!

"What!?" I ask aggressively.

"Louis I can't do it anymore!" Liam cries, facing me this time and showing me his red and wet eyes. "This is unbearable! We have to stop the band and go our own ways! Dan is right, okay?! We always promised each other to do this TOGETHER! If one of us was missing, we had to stop singing! And we didn't! Look what it did!"

He points at Zayn and Harry as the tears are sliding down on his cheeks.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Liam?!" I yell into his face, frustration dominating my body. "Do you really believe what that prick says?!"

"Yes!" Liam shouts.

"LIAM YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID!" I explode. "THE BEST WAY FOR YOU AND ME TO BECOME LIKE ZAYN AND HARRY IS BY LEAVING EACH OTHER BEHIND! HAVE YOU GONE NUTS?!"

"LOUIS I SIMPLY CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE!" Liam screams back, crying even more. "I CAN'T HANDLE BEING ON STAGE ANYMORE, I CAN'T HANDLE SINGING, FEEDING AND CLEANING THE BOYS, I CAN'T HANDLE SUFFERING ANYMORE! I CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE MARCO IS PUTTING ON US AND I CAN'T HANDLE BEING THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES EVERYTHING IS GOING SO WRONG!"

"Oh so you think I don't notice everything is going so wrong?!" 

My voice increases decibels at each word I pronounce. He's so frustrating! I can't believe Liam thinks this of me, I understand he can't handle all of this, so do I?? But I thought he was stronger! This is so disappointing!

"YOU THINK I DON'T FUCKING NOTICE MY BEST MATES BECOMING KIDS AGAIN?! YOU THINK I DON'T NOTICE WE'RE FUCKED FOR THE BAND?! YOU THINK I DON'T NOTICE THAT WE'RE SLOWLY FALLING INTO THE HOLE OF DESPAIR MR. N DIGGED IN THE BAND?!" 

"HOW DARE YOU NOT SAY HIS NAME?!" Liam cries hysterically. "WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF IT?!? LOUIS THAT'S THE PROBLEM, YOU DON'T REALIZE WE NEED HIM TO KEEP GOING FORWARD! IT'S LIKE YOU'RE LIVING IN THE PAST! IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T WANT IT TO BE FIXED!"

"WE CAN'T CONTINUE THE BAND WITHOUT HIM BUT WE CAN STAY TOGETHER, LIAM! THE BAND IS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS US TOGETHER RIGHT NOW, OPEN YOUR EYES AND REALIZE THIS! AND THERE'S PLENTY OTHER WAYS TO FIX IT OTHER THAN QUITTING THE BAND!"

I step closer to Liam and violently push his shoulder away to provoke him. I'm out of control, I'm ready to fight the living shit out of him to open his eyes! The option of leaving each other behind is unthinkable right now, how could he think about it?!

ZAYN'S POV

Wow, seriously those cartoons are soooo funny! But I can't seem to understand what they say anymore... Daddy Liam is screaming at Daddy Louis and Daddy Louis is screaming at Daddy Liam... The cartoons are soon just a background sound, I can only hear Daddy Liam and Daddy Louis... I don't really understand what they're saying... Are they talking about adult stuff? Maybe? This seems serious... I've never seen Daddy Liam yelling like this before... neither Daddy Louis... what is wrong?