Chapter 25: Cloudy judgement

WARNING: Bad language.

NIALL'S POV

Liam really gave me wings. You know, the pat in your back you need just to keep going? Well this is what he gave me.

I was happy to be back in London and to start my third round, but I didn't know at all how I would play it this time.

The boys are one step closer but I had no clue how I'd make them come closer. And Liam gave me the motivation. 

I don't have to save myself from drowning anymore, I have to save Harry and Zayn, eventually probably Liam and Louis... and certainly One Direction.

Since then, I am walking in the hotel's hallways to make my mind up on what to do next. I would've liked to go walk in London's streets again to think, but it's raining cats and dogs since this morning and I have no umbrella. Damn it Mother Nature! 

I think I'm walking around the whole hotel for the 30th time now. I stopped at the little restaurant and bought some chips to keep my mouth occupied.

It's around 5pm and I still have no clue of what to do. Goddammit! Why is my mind lacking of so much imagination?! Niall, think more!!

I bite my bottom lip angrily. I head back to my hotel room and slam the door behind me.

I fall on my bed and throw the half filled chip bag on the floor.

Instead of a unique sound of a chip bag falling on the ground, there are two of them.

I sit on the bed, my eyebrows frowned, and look on what the bag fell first before falling on the ground.

It's my backpack.

I think it's at that moment that the bubble sticking all my ideas and imagination in my brain bursts and lets them flow in my head.

My backpack! I put a crap load of things in that! There's certainly one of them that can help me! Yes!!!

I jump on my feet and grab the backpack. I unzip it quickly and empty it as fast as I grabbed it.

I examine every little thing that I take out, thinking if they could help me in any way.

I stop myself when I see the calendar. Yes! The calendar with the concert dates! This is it! It's the clue!

I open it on today's month, and look at today's date. 

There's a concert tonight, in about 2 hours. 

"Oh my God!" I exclaim, jumping up and down. "Here's my chance! I have to go there and do something!"

I stop jumping suddenly. Wait; to go to a concert, you have to have tickets..? And I don't....