Chapter 17: Always bleeding

WARNING: This chapter contains bad language, violence and blood. Weak stomachs should forbear or stay strong for the next few minutes.

NIALL'S POV

I woke up with a smile this morning. Playing my guitar and singing made me feel a lot better. Now that I know the boys care and want to find me, I found a light, I see the importance of living. I have to keep going, I can see in front of me.

When you believe, a blur becomes something, a light becomes a shape and world becomes colorful.

I'm sitting on the couch, quietly eating breakfast while watching TV. Yes, I'm eating. I found back the pleasure of eating. I lost so much weight, I have to gain some pounds back I guess.

So I'm switching channels, enjoying every bites of my food.

But suddenly, I stop changing the channels and put my plate on the table in front of my. I hardly swallow my bite and open wide eyes.

My face is on the TV. A big plan of my face on the news, a man talking at the same time as my picture is showing.

My breathe cuts and I listen carefully what he's saying.

For the last few weeks, One Direction's Niall Horan has been missing. Fans, families and bandmates were worried until yesterday.

A few days ago, on the social network, Horan left a comment on his Twitter account, which relieved a lot of people. Everybody knew he was alive and now they only needed to find him.

But yesterday, Horan left an oppressive prove of his existence.

Indeed, the Irish boy sent a shattering letter to his band members.

What?! I never sent any letters?! What the hell are they talking about?!

My heart start to beat fast in my chest as the guy keeps on talking, now a picture of "my letter" to the boys appearing into the screen.

Niall straight away said in that letter that he hated the other boys and the fans. He also mentioned he ran away just because he couldn't handle all of this fame and that he couldn't live with Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn and the fans any longer, that he hated all of them.

The other members are destroyed. Here's a little footage of them, just after reading the letter.

I see the boys on the TV. They're crying their heart out, paps surrounding them. Their eyes are red and puffy, I can tell they're deeply hurt. A paparazzi asks Harry; "What's going on, Harry?! What happened to Niall, Harry?!"

Harry only sticks his middle finger to the camera and shouts: "FUCK YOU NIALL!"

The footage ends and the man keeps on talking.

Confusion is mixed with anger and betrayed between the fans also. Angry and sad comments have been posted destined to Niall, telling him their way to think.