21

LISA POV

The next morning,i woke up to the soft snoring sound beside me.Sighing,i open my right eyes just to find out Rosie are snuggling on the crook of my neck.God,this girl look so fucking gorgeous even when she is sleeping.She definitely natural born to be so fucking ethereal.

"Morning Rosie"i greet her even though I know she is still sleeping right now.I knew she didn't hear me out but something inside me just want to do so.

I stayed like that for some moment,enjoying the most beautiful thing I ever saw with my eyes until I heard there's a knock sound on the other side of the door.Tiltling my head towards the door,I saw Jisoo unnie smiling widely.

I mouth "what?" to her.The reason is,i don't want to wake Rosie up.Being this close to her makes me feel whole.The feeling I never experience,to be specific.I feel elated, happy,complete and wonderful.God,this girl are really something.

"Mom is calling for us all.She send me to call you two downstairs.Make sure you two quicky dress up.Don't be late." said her softly,not loud enough that can wake Rosie up.

I look at Rosie,suddenly feeling bad that I need to wake her up now.

But...I can't fight against my mother-in-law order,right? What would they think of me later?
As far as I know,my mother-in-law was such a strict person.Even to her own daughter.Not to say with strangers or outsiders like me.Well,she is the CEO of Park Inc before Rosie.I heard a lot about her strict behavior,cold self,boldness in handling business and her smart mind in handling any problem occur in her company.Let's say,she got the title of "THE QUEEN OF BUSINESS WORLD".I swear,she is my idol when I was still in primary and high school,studying business course.I always dream of meeting her in person one day.Pftt...funny story..I ended up marrying her most gorgeous daughter instead which mean I'll see her almost for everyday in my whole life time.

I look at Jisoo and mouthed,"20 Minutes"

She nod and close the door.

I ruffle Rosie hair softly."Rosie,wake up" I smile.

Getting no response from her,I shook her body gently and pinch the tip of her nose.

"Rosiee.." I chuckle as I see her scrunching her nose adorably."Wake up Rosie"

"hmm?"she opened her deep brown eyes."Lisa,let me sleep.I haven't had a good sleep since the past three weeks because of you" she close her eyes back and scoot closer to me,hugging me tightly.

I was taken aback.Really? She didn't have a good sleep since the past three weeks? Why? Did she care about me loving somebody else? or is it because she is afraid that I ruin everything about the warn our parents gave us before us got married?

Well,I'd rather take the first than the latter one.

"Well,I'm sorry for that but your mother is calling for us two to meet her downstairs.I promise Jisoo unnie to be there in 20 minute and now..."I glance at the big red clock on the wall across to the bed,located right above the big glassy mirror. "and now it passed 5 minutes which mean we had another 15 minutes to get ready."I chuckled.

"I don't want to"she mumbled sleepily.

God,this girl really testing my patience.She is lucky because she is cute or else,I would have make sure she's on the floor right now instead of this comfy bed.

I sigh."Rosie..do you want mom lecture us two for being an disobedient daugther and hated us and punish us and.."

"Stop!" she cut me.

I smile as I see her opening her eyes lazily and rub them softly.

"You really are annoying,do you know that? I just want to have my good sleep.Why must you be bad enough to interrupt me?"she groan in frustration and sat up.