85

JENNIE MANOBAN'S POV

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry with the surprise I got in this very early morning.It was 8 in the morning and here I was in my own room with my 'ex-wife' (not exactly an ex) that keeps on badgering me to forgive her pitiful ass.I'm am currently sitting on my bed while she is standing in front of me; Talking non stop.

"Please Jennie.Forgive me.It's been four days without you and I feel like shit" she bend down with her both hands on my shoulder.

I look up to see her face.There's worry,regret,pained expression can be seen in her eyes.Did she really regret what she had caused in the family gatherings that day? Isn't that..too early or too....easy?

"Please" she kneeled in front of me. "Please Jennie.I know I am wrong.I shouldn't had said that" she lowered her head,taking her hands off from me.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Did donkey just kick your head?" I asked dumbfounded towards her cus hell, isn't it too early to regret things? I mean,the people who like Jisoo that obviously got high EGO in them will surely takes at least a month or so to do this kind of embrasing appology.

"Jennie please" she look up at me.To my surprise,she is crying.My heart feels weird at such sight.It feels like something had stabbed my heart right at the moment I made eye contact with her teary eyes.I feel like I want to hug her and tell her everything is okay.I really want to.I can't bear seeing she in pain like this.

But..what she did that day hurts me so much.I can't forgive her yet.My heart is still hurting.How could she say she wants to divorce me in public like that,in front of all my family members? She is scratching my pride.She asked me to choose between her and Lisa.Isn't that a very dumb things to ask? I mean,how can someone choose between her sister and her wife?

No one.

Only the stupid one can choose either that two.

"Go Jisoo" I ushered her away. "I don't want to see your face.You make me feel nauseous" I didn't lie.I did feel nauseous with her scent in this room.I just..can't really being myself to breathe in her scent.This is so fucking nonsense.She makes me feel nauseous even by doing nothing.This girl is very annoying.Naturally annoying.

She shook her head. "No.I won't leave you" she insists.She stood up and take a seat beside me.

I swear,this woman is not just stubborn but a piece of meat that scream to get someone devour it.I swear.I really-really swear I'm gonna slice her skin and make it as the pig in JoJo Pigy Holdings food for a day.

"Jisoo" my voice is low and dangerous to warn her not to disobey my instructions.

"..." She didn't say anything nor moving her ass away from the bed.

I huff in annoyance.I want I argue but I don't feel like wasting my time on someone who don't even understand my words. "Fine.If you want to stay here,then stay.I will be the one getting out then.Stay in Manoban and I'll stay with the Park or anywhere I want.Do whatever you want.You refuse to let me go,right? So,yeah..fuck with that Jisoo Park.Live in this marriage you once think of ending.I had given you an opportunity to let me go but you didn't want to sign the damn paper.So,hell yeah,stay in this marriage all you want but don't even think of having me as yours like old times.You accused my little sister as someone who's greedy desiring for Roséanne's wealth.I know you guys are pretty more rich than us Manoban but we WON'T.WE WILL NEVER TAKE WHAT IS NOT OURS.AND YOU JISOO PARK.YOU MAKE A WRONG STEP WHEN YOU ASKED ME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN YOU AND MY SISTER." I says as I stood up.I began to walk away when a hand grab my shirt, immediately stoping me in tracks.

"I'm sorry" she cried again and my heart began to feel bad for making her so sad.But..that is the truth.She does not deserve my forgiveness.This is all her fault!