07: Cat fight.

My shoulders were slumped down, my fingers bruised and sore from carrying the tight robes clinging onto shopping bags

My shoulders were slumped down, my fingers bruised and sore from carrying the tight robes clinging onto shopping bags. I was basically forced to buy a lot of things by the redhead. She had bought me five of the same black uniform, for each day, some outfits, undergarmens, body washes etc. Nothing too extra, just what I needed but it was still a lot. After buying almost the whole mall, me and Eve arrived at the mansion.

Outside stood Viktor having what seemed to be an important conversation with one of the female guards. My gaze was quick to notice how the male looked tense and his body was akin to that of a tense animal. But in a fraction of a few seconds, his gaze snapped right onto me. Dropping down to the amount of bags I was holding onto in my hands and then it floated back up to my face leaving a sense of insecurity to crawl over me. I inhaled and exhaled, holding my head up high with confidence and walking past him like his presence didn't bother me one bit.

When a matter of fact, it did.

Eve soon walked in after sometime conversing with Viktor and helped me place the things on my bed once they were inside my room.

"Alright, I'll take this to the other maids. Pack this all up and then come outside, I've got some work for you." When Eve finished speaking, I puffed out my rosy cheeks tiringly and nodded at her as she walked out with the tail of her dress trailing behind.

I let out a sigh of content, taking in a deep breath. After pulling and shoving and wrapping the items I had bought up into their rightful places, I laid down on the bed for a little to relax my dainty feet that were in pain from running around the mall for too long.

I was not used to walking around so much. Back at my mansion, yeah I'm bringing that up again, I don't care. Back at my mansion, it was others that worked for me. I was the one that traveled by car, sat prettily and had others pick things out for me. Most of the time it was onlime shopping so this was a really nice experience for me.

All I wanted right now was to sleep since I barely had gotten any sleep last night due to my horrifying nightmares and only managed to get two hours of sleep. My nightmares always ruined my peaceful nights and sadly, the nightmares were all related to the past.

The awful things I had to go through under the roof of the Noor mansion.

I walked out of my room once my battery had recharged, a brisk feeling rejuvenating me. I made my way to the kitchen and Eve was there, sitting on the stool. Like always. I wondered if the woman even had friends or a lover because she was one gorgeous lady.

"Viktor has decided to have his meal in his room, take this to him. Clean his room and collect the dirty laundry." Pointing towards the tray decorated with food, Eve switched her gaze back to the book in her hands.