34: Plump lips, cherry hips.

When she walked out of his room upon the sun rays shining, she had made a promise to herself that she will protect him no matter what

When she walked out of his room upon the sun rays shining, she had made a promise to herself that she will protect him no matter what. Albeit she didn't have to, Viktor was no one to her but Eira had made an expletive that she will protect him under any circumstances whether she had to fight his grandmother, the woman she was no longer intimidated of or Cesar - the man trying to ruin their lives.

If she had to go against her own blood, she was ready for it.

The old lady that sat on the table had no idea what she was about to witness and the fire that she had ignited inside Eira.

"We need to talk," Eira glared at her as the others on the table stalled their actions to look at her.

Olga seemed unbothered by the ferocity in her brown fierce eyes but that was about to change soon when she opened her mouth once again. "I'm going to marry him and you will never take advantage of him ever again. If you do, I won't hesitate to drown my hands in your blood. He has dealt with enough pain, no more."

The woman stared at her, piercing stare throwing daggers at her but she ignored it as him and only him had occupied her mind. "Don't take this lightly. You need an heir and I will give it to you but do not, I repeat do not bother him. Don't hurt him or even irritate him because if I even noticed a frown cease his face, I will burn the whole bratva to the fucking ground."

Oh Olga wasn't going to as she saw the obsession in Eira's eyes. The infatuated and love draped by the blanket of fire swimming in the dark dilated pair.

Even Luelle was intimidated by the sweet girl that often carried a smile, now glaring at almost everyone in the room as her grudges against these people grew due to their inability to protect him. Eira reached for the handles of the chair Olga was sat on, leaning down to accustom her face's level to her chiseled ones.

"Everyone who brings him the slightest bit of pain will have to go through me. You know what happens when you step in a wolf's territory, right?" Eira smirked but the upper area of her face did not match the lower part. Her eyes incinerating the woman before her.

"From now on, Viktor Almato is my territory."

Olga grinned and surged forward, lips ghosting over her ear. "You're in love with my grandson, aren't you?"

Her words struck her like a brisk crack of lightening by zeus. Face void of any emotion except worry and once again, denial had dominated her. She couldn't be in love, no not at all. This was all happening because she respected Viktor. Like his guards, like the maids here, like the people of Cosa Nostra and the Bratva. It was nothing more than pure respect and adoration for a strong and commanding man.

Eira's silence spoke volumes and Olga's devilish grin only grew.

"This love will either burn you alive or give you life."