Can You Take It? *

Michael gets punished and it becomes too much and he safe-words out <3 fluffy aftercare 🥰

Xx

Michael fucked up. He fucked up big time.

The blond doesn't think he'd seen his three dominants this angry ever. But he knew he'd have it coming after all he did today. He's felt frisky since the moment he woke up in the morning, but he even shocked himself by how far he went.

They were all currently in their car on their way home from a 5 hour long writing session with Ashton driving, Calum seated next to him. Michael sat behind the eldest and was picking at his jacket zipper. That was the only sound in the painfully silent car. All of them knew. All the three of them could tell Michael was nervous, but couldn't be bother to comfort him as of now because they wanted him to be scared.

He should be.

Mikey could feel Ashton glaring at him through the rear-view mirror, as if to say 'you're gonna get it'.

After what felt like an hour, the boys finally got home. No words were said until their front door was shut.

"Bedroom. Now." Luke said sternly. But before Michael could move from his spot, he felt a muscular hand grab his shoulder. Calum's face approach the sub's ear and he whispered "Strip and prep now, 'cause that's all your getting tonight" sending chills down the older boy's spine.

Once he was free of his hold, Mikey bolted upstairs to their room and discarded every article of clothing, being sure to fold it neatly or his punishment would be worse than what was about to happen.

The boy jumped onto the middle of the bed and reached to the drawer and pulled out an all too familiar bottle of lube. Mikey knew what he could handle, so he immediately slipped two lubed up fingers into his pink hole, breath faltering as he whimpers into his own touch.

He's dick has been hard the whole drive back, but he wouldn't dare touch his dick. Especially not today. But he was excited for what they were going to do to him. How they were going to wreck him.

Downstairs, the three men were discussing what to do with their boy while going through their variety of toys in a locked drawer that only they had excess to. Calum held up a random basket while Luke and Ashton were choosing items to bring up to their very naughty boy. Some of which included a vibrator, cock ring and a paddle. The dreaded paddle.

Mikey heard their foot steps and speed up his movements, already on fourth finger. He kept thinking about what they were going to do to him and became impossibly harder at that thought.

The door opened revealing his three oh so hot and sexy boyfriends. They all changed to tank tops (hot day in Australia). Michael felt his cheeks heat up as he sat up proper for them, just like how they taught him. His four fingers slipping out of him causes him to whine involuntary, his hole clenching back. Calum placed the basket down and stripped off his clothes like the others. Luke being the first to finish, walked up to his boyfriend on the bed and smirked. He just smirked and turned back around waiting for Ashton and Calum. Seeing as they were done, Luke walked to the bed side and sat down, slightly behind his older boyfriend.

Luke creeped to Michael's ear and whispered "Michael, naughty little cock slut. Why did you do that hm?" His husky voice asked. Mikey knew better than to speak now so he kept quiet. "Why did you? Did you want this? For us to wreck you, your hair, your ass, your pretty little hole?" He nibbled lightly on his earlobe, causing Michael to hitch his breath.

Calum chuckled and walked to the bed sitting in front of Mikey, Ashton following suit. Cal brought a hand up to the boy's face and tilted it up to look him in the eye. "Teasing us. Touching us. While we were working with people in the room. Wanking off in the toilet, and still daring enough to moan." Calum listed