Baby* | 02

5 month update to this little pregnancy story! Also tiny tiny smut at the end whoo hoo [no penetrative sex though]

XX

Michael woke up to Ashton petting his hair, and his other hand wrapped around his waist, being intuitively protective of their unborn child. "Good morning baby." Ashton said in his low morning voice that Michael loved. "Good morning Ashy." Michael chuckled, bring a hand up to hold his own belly.

Ashton's hand moved from the small of Michael's waist to his husband stomach, "and good morning our precious little bean." He looked down and smiled at the sight of both their hands on the small bump on Michael's belly. The blonde giggled, the hand that wasn't on his stomach moved to pull his husband's face closer to kiss him. There was so so so much love and care, something that would never die down and only grow, just like the child in Michael. "I love you Ashy."

"I love you too Mikey. How you feeling today?" Ashton asked, helping Michael sit up. The younger of the two rubbed his eyes and stretched, hands immediately going back to the bump in 'mother mode'. "My back hurts, but it's fi- oh!" He cut himself off " little bean kicked me!" He giggled, holding Ashton's hand to the place which he felt a kick. "I can feel it," he smiled, kissing his husband before lifting Michael's shirt up and moving his face down to kiss the bump "Hey precious! Feeling active today huh? Kicking your mommy you little mischief, I love you." He pecked the bump one more time, moving back up to a widely smiling Michael.

"I can't believe we can finally find out it's gender today, baby." Ashton said, smiling. "Yeah, it's so fast. 5 months, wow. And you've been an amazing husband, taking care of me. What will I do with out you." He sighed happily, leaning against Ashton's chest. "I don't know either. Because I don't know a world where I wouldn't love you the way I do. And I know it doesn't exists, I love you too much. But too much is never enough." He heard Michael sniffle, lips quivering as he picked himself up to look Ashton in the eye.

"Oh baby, shhhh." Ashton comforted. Michael had been very emotional ever since he got pregnant, even more emotional then he was before, which is a lot! "Y-your so g-good to me and, and perfect. Oh my god I'm so glad th-that you're my husband and going to be a parent with me. I love you so much. I'm so in love with you." Ashton rocked them both back and forth, calming him down. He smelled Michael's hair, smiling and kissing it. It was always so comforting when he did that. "C'mon Mikey, let's go shower, our appointment's in 2 hours." Ashton got off the bed, holding his husband's hand but didn't get far when he felt a tug. "Carry me Ash!" He exclaimed, pulling on Aston's arm with both hands. He usually never asked to be carried but he felt like it today. "C'mere baby," he picked up the younger man bridal style with easy, slowly making his way to the bathroom.

~~~

They were walking to their car, hand in hand, and Michael's other hand placed protectively over his bump. Ashton opened the passenger seat door, helping his husband in before kissing his lips and the baby of course. He shut the door, moving to the driver's side. Ashton had adjusted the passenger seat so it was leant back a little, so it would be comfortable for his pregnant husband.

"Alrighty, you comfy Mikey?"

"Yep!" He said in a cheery voice, smiling at the man's cheeriness.

"What 'bout you little bean? Ready?" Ashton asked, rubbing a hand over the front of the bump, feeling it kick. Michael chuckled, kissing Ashton. "Someone's excited

~

"Okay Michael this'll be cold!" Louis said. He remained their doctor the entire time, and Michael is very happy about that Louis had remained their doctor the whole time.

The doctor moved the ultrasound device around, looking at the screen that showed the couple's child. "Do you guys want to know the gender? I can already tell!" Louis said, Michael and Ashton turning their heads from the screen to their friend. They stared at each other and nodded, smiling their faces off.