Little Princess

Just a small story that i wrote in a few hours cause i felt like it.

Michael - 3y/o headspace
Ashton - mommy
Luke - dada
Calum - papa

XX

"Baby come here right now!" Luke raised his voice, getting up from his knees and taking Michael's clothes with him. The boy was running out of the room naked, after kicking around and refusing to wear his clothes. "Michael!" Luke says frustratedly.

Calum sees what's going on from the couch, standing up and easily catches Michael in his arms. "Got him" Cal says so Luke can hear. But Michael starts to sob and kick around even more, of course to no avail.

"Uncle Hazza and Lou Lou are coming soon baby, please just get changed! You can't be wearing nothing." Luke scolded, which made Michael shut up, whimpering quietly and crying still. He whines unhappily when Luke puts the clothes on him, crying more, but the frustrated boyfriends couldn't be bothered.

"Maybe he's just tired or hungry." Ashton says softly, everyone turning their attention to him. He walks into the living room with a bottle being shaken in his hands, and Michael's feeding cloth. "Come here, my baby." Ashton cooes, picking the boy up and letting him sit on his lap. He was the most gentle with Michael, trying to understand his needs when he couldn't voice it out. He put the soft cloth on Mikey's chest, since he was still a messy eater and drinker, and laid him down onto his arm. "Open up baby boy." Ashton soothes, but Michael whines at his words, getting worked up again.

"Shh shh, c'mon sweetness." He says while putting the baby bottle to his lips. Mikey gladly takes it in, sucking on it until he fell asleep.

"Kids always love their mothers more." Luke joked, making the other two parents laugh.

The blonde age player only drinks a third of his bottle before falling asleep, milk dripping down his neck and to the feeding cloth. They got him cleaned up while he was sleeping, so that when he woke up, he'd be all ready for his play date with Louis.

He woke up 5 minutes before Louis and uncle Harry was supposed to come, giving the parents ample amount of time to get him active enough for his playdate.

Knock knock knock.

Michael ran to the door, but not opening it as it was a rule in the house that baby boys can't open the front door themselves. "Papa!!! Door door!" He jumps up and down, overly hyper and excited to see his favourite uncle and friend. Louis was an age player that was often in a 4 year old headspace.

"Okay, Mikey, ready?" Calum says, rushing to the door. He turns the knob open and immediately sees uncle Hazza with his arms open and ready for a hug.

"UNCLE HAZZAAAA!!" Michael screams, tackling his uncle in a hug, the older boy picking the little up to spin him around. "How's my favourite little nephew?" Harry asks, carrying him in his arms. Louis had ran to all of Mikey's parents, being just as excited to see them as he was to see Michael.

When they were done, Michael and Louis ran to the play room, leaving the four parents outside in the living room to have grown up time.

"So how's Michael been!" Harry asks, sipping on his cup of tea. "He's been... mostly good. We don't know why, but every time we change him now it's always basically trouble. He'll try to run away from us and cry when we put it on him. Like he hates clothes, or something." Ashton answers. "Maybe you should bring him shopping with you! So he can pick out his own clothes and want to wear it more." Harry suggests.

They all took note of it, and continued talking for a long time. About 45 minutes. They were surprised they didn't hear any issues from the play room so far. Maybe it's because of the new kitchen play set they just got for their little.