It's Hot*

Michael got into his first heat and Ashton was right there to take care of him
Michael - 15 y/o
Ashton- 16 y/o

XX

Michael and Ashton had been dating for quite awhile now. They loved each other to bits and they hated not being around each other, so it was inevitable. Ashton had gotten into his first rut just about 7 months before. But Michael was still a little young, and Ash didn't want to induce his heat too early, he wanted it to come naturally for him. So he just stayed at home and away from Michael when he was in a rut. They both hated it of course, but Ashton loved the boy too much to hurt him.

Right now they were out on a date, hands glued together as they walked along the park, it was evening so there wasn't too many people, and the view was gorgeous, the sunsetting beneath the trees. "You smell really good today, Ashy." Michael complimented, bumping into Ash playfully. Ashton chuckled, kissing his sweet boy, "so do you baby. You smell like cinnamon." Michael was a lot more clingy today, trying to be as close to Ashton as they walked, often nuzzling his face into his arm. "You feelin' okay baby?"

"Y-eah." He mumbles, closing his eyes and sniffing Ashton more. He didn't sound convincing at all but Ashton would always be there if something happened.

 He didn't sound convincing at all but Ashton would always be there if something happened

[Michael's heat getting more intense and becoming more clingy]

The walk calmed the both of them down after a tiring day at school. Especially Michael. He'd been feeling hot and kind of dizzy all day. He figured he must've been coming down with a fever, it was rather hot that other day anyways. Ashton noticed his mate being uncomfortable obviously. He'd notice since the morning and has asked many times already. Michael loved his concern so very much but honestly just felt like a normal fever! He didn't want to worry Ashton, because he knew he was protective of him, being his alpha, of course.

But right now, he was furrowing his eyebrows, very obviously in discomfort, sweat spots showing on his shirt. Michael started panting heavily, heartbeat increasing. "Hey Mikey, baby? You really don't look so good, please tell me what's wrong?." Michael was sick of acting like a stubborn child because right now he was too overwhelmed with the need to rip off all his clothes because of how hot it was. "I-I just ... I- please take me home Ashy." He whimpered, smashing his face into Ashton's chest, whimpering and sniffing softly. Tears finally let loose from his eyes and stained Ashton's shirt. Ashton placed a hand over Mikey's forehead. It was a little warmer than a forehead should be. "Oh baby you're a little warm. Shh don't need to cry I'm here. I'll get you home, I'll take care of you." He let his alpha instincts take over and just carried him bridal style, running towards a Michael's house since it was the closest. Even if they were holding hands the whole time, he didn't exactly feel Michael's hands getting hot.

Michael couldn't even reply. His head was spinning and his clothes were getting way to hot for him to handle. He struggled with taking his jacket off, as Ashton was holding him as tight as possible. He cried in frustration, needy and easily irritated. "A-ash, jacket off- please it's too hot. Please b-ubba-" His voice cracking when he said the older boy's name. Ashton hated seeing him like this, he never wanted Michael to be uncomfortable. And he didn't like seeing his baby boy cry. And he tried to never let him be, under his watch, or not. But as his alpha, he had to decide what was safe for the boy when he wasn't in a right state of mind. If he took off his jacket, other unmated alphas could get enticed by his smell and track them down to attack him. "I know baby, I know. We're nearly there okay, I'll take it off as soon as we're home. You'll be alright I promise." Ashton could feel a dampness around Michael's bum, which meant he was producing slick.