Make Me Feel Loved

Michael was a over thinker and had a  hard time feeling loved. Ashton came into his life and changed that.
[age: 17]
XX

"Hey Ash look, it's the boy you've been looking at." Luke whispered. The three friends were eating in the canteen. Lunch just started and they had just gotten their food.

"I think his name's Michael, heard it somewhere." Calum stated. He was pretty damn good at finding information for some reason, the other two boys didn't know why but very much appreciated it. "Buddy you've been eyeing him since junior year started, it's been 3 months, go talk to him!" Calum encouraged. Both Luke and Calum had tried getting Ashton to do so since the first week of school, and he always said he would do it but he never did.

"I just, I just don't know how to approach him. He's so cute and looks so small. He always eats alone." Ashton said, pushing his food around with his fork. "Oh my gosh Ashton just go!" The two boys had gotten sick of Ashton not doing anything, so Luke just nudged him slightly until he was at the edge of the chair. "Go get him!" Calum cheered quietly. Ashton picked up his tray and stuck out his tongue at his friends like a toddler and walked to Michael where he was seated alone.

"Hi! I'm Ashton, mind if I sit here?"

"Oh er yeah go ahead" Michael said hopefully loud enough that Ashton could hear. "I'm Michael."

"Hello! So you just moved here this year?"

"Yeah I did, my dad got a job around here."

So that's how the rest of their conversation went. Michael apologised for talking too much, even if he didn't, but Ashton told him to never to worry about that, because he liked it when Michael rambled. Michael blushed at that, trying to hide his obviously pink face but failed. "No need to hide, you're too cute to hide." Ashton said as Michael looked up and looked into his eye for a lot more seconds that normal people usually would. They learnt a lot about each other in that time, and Ashton could see why the boy was so quiet. He barely spent time with his parents and stayed secluded to himself because of bullying from his previous school.

"If anyone tries any shit with you here, I'm gonna kick the living shit out of them from their nuts" Ashton said in a joking but serious voice, which made Michael giggle and blush again. Ashton loved that giggle, it was adorable and he learnt that it was his new favourite sound.

"Hey um, just so you have more company, do you wanna meet my friends? If you like me, you'll love them! It's just two other people, I don't like to be around too many people."

"Same here, what are their names?"

"They're Luke and Calum, actually their right there, probably staring at us." Ashton said, pointing to behind Michael, where Calum and Luke were in fact staring at them. When Michael turned around, the boys had a cheeky look on their faces, just smiling stupidly.

"Get over here you shit heads!" Ashton shouted out, but didn't get any attention from other people because the canteen was already so loud. The two walked over and sat opposite of Michael and Ashton. It was a circular table so Calum and Luke sat next to each other, forcing Ashton and Michael to sit closer, which made Ashton and Michael blush and the latter pair to smirk a little.

"Hey if you guys are free later, you could come to my house, Lauren and Harry are out today." Ashton suggested, look at the three boys.

"Yeah, I can come. My parents are busy so they're barely home." Michael said, smiling at the boy next to him.

"Can't dude, I er, gotta catch up on chemistry, I'm wayyyy behind." Calum explained. It was just an excuse so he didn't have to go, he wanted Ashton and Michael to spend time together. It seemed as if Luke got his idea