Do You Trust Us? | 01

Michael found his heroes. Michael has kitten ears and a tail hehe

❗️omegaverse❗️

XX

Michael's POV
Ugh. Once again, I got woken up by the cold wind on my skin. I shivered, trying to pull my so called 'blanket' back on me. Really it was just a towel with a few small holes. It really wasn't the easiest living on the streets, especially alone as a omega. Ever since my parents died, I've been broke and homeless, nearly a year now. I've been living in the little alley, it's actually relatively clean for a public space. I readjusted the beanie on my head so it was covering my kitten ears. It's not that common for omegas to have hybrid features, and not many people accepted it yet. I was about to go about my day of picking up pennies on streets when it hit me.

Shit. I'm in heat. I started panicking. It's happened before of course, and I've hidden myself away from anyone else for the times that it has happened, but that doesn't make it any less scary. I leaned against the wall, sliding down and holding onto my legs and whimpering. Holy shit I really wished that I had an Alpha right now, I always did but especially now. I felt the slick pouring out of me, adjusting myself since it was uncomfortable. My head was spinning, so naturally I rested my forehead against my knees, sighing, trying to not drift off into another space. I wrapped my tail around my body to try and keep warm, it kind of felt safe. Even if it was hard to manoeuvre my tail that was tucked in my pants. C'mon Mikey, it's happened many times before, this wave will be just the same as the rest.

3rd Person POV
"What's an omega like you doing here?" A strange man's voice asked, smirking as he walked up to Michael. Michael's head snapped up, noticing a muscular man, quite obvious an alpha. Michael already did NOT like him one bit. His ears flopped down in his beanie, scared of what the man was going to do.

He crouched down next Michael, getting close to his face, "could smell you from a mile away. Heat huh?" Michael didn't respond. "Answer you bitch!" The man shouted.

"Y-yeah." Michael whispered out. "Need me to take care of that huh?" Michael most certainly did not. Not. One. Bit. Michael stood up, running away as much as possible but didn't manage to make it to the streets

The man brought a hand to squeeze Michael's ass, finger poking at Mikey's hole over his jeans. He could feel the slick on the boy's pants, "So wet hm." Michael pushed the man away with as much force as possible, making the taller man stumble back. Michael stood up, running away as quickly as he could, but still didn't manage to make it onto the streets, he was tackled but the alpha. "HELP ME! HE-"

He was cut off with a hand over his mouth. Fuck. He's so fucked. "You've been a naughty boy. And I'm gonna punish you for it, you whore."

~~~

"Ash I change my mind, can we just eat at home? It's really cold." Luke said, pulling on his boyfriend's arm. "It ain't that bad, we're so close to the place too!" Calum said, continuing to walk.

"Fine." They continue walking. After awhile Ashton stopped, using his arms to stop the other two boys. "Do you smell that?"

Luke and Calum took a deep breath in, smelling what Ashton had. "An omega's in heat, so what, it's not our business." Luke states, trying to pry Ashton's hand away. Suddenly he felt a smack at the back of his head, "ow."

"You dumb fuck, the omega's in distress!" Calum exclaimed, trying to smack some sense into his boyfriend.

"HELP ME! HE-" they heard, now all their senses were at 100%. They ran towards the sound, stopping when they saw two figures on the floor of an alleyway.