Alexa*

Cock-warming! Daddy kink!

Michael danced around the house with a broom in his hands. He doesn't mind cleaning. In fact, he loves it when there's music to dance and sing to... in his boxers. No one was home and he was shaking his ass around to songs while keeping the place clean. It was a win-win situation honestly.

"Alexa! Play 'Girls just want to have fun'!"

"Okay. Playing 'Girls just want to have fun' by Cyndi Lauper."

The song started throughout the house and he continued cleaning. He was nearly done, just the living room left.

Calum's POV

I finished running my errands about 30 minutes early, so I decided to get some chocolate for Michael! But after some thought, I realised that it made it seemed as though I had cheated, which I would NEVER. So I ate some! Sounds like a stupid excuse to eat chocolate I got for my boyfriend but, y'a can't stop the cravings from coming. As I walk up to the door, I can hear music booming from outside our house. I sigh with a smile and jiggle my keys into the key hole, entering the house. When I close the door, I notice Michael in his tight boxers, with a broom stick in his hands, just jamming out to the music. It was too loud though, so he didn't hear me, and went further into the house. He looked so cute when he was nearly naked and just having fun.

A smirk grew on my face when he went out of my sight. I put my bags down and take out my phone to go to the Alexa app, [a/n: I have no idea if Alexa has an app so PRETEND WITH ME] searching up me and Michael's playlist full of songs that we have sex to. I press play and 'sweat' by Zayn starts to play throughout the house.

3rd Person POV
Michael jumps a little at the song change, putting the broom down and walking around. He faced the window for a second, appreciating the song a little. Suddenly he feels strong muscular arms wrap around his near naked body, and flinches away, "Holy sh-!"

But Calum's grip was strong enough. "Hey baby." He says in a deep raspy voice, calming Michael down to know it was him.

"Oh, hi Calum! Ya scared me!" Michael placed his hands on Calum's, enjoying the moment.

"Sorry 'bout that, Mikey." They swayed around in their position, Calum's head resting on Michael's shoulder. "What were you doing baby boy?" He asked softly, kissing the side of the latter's face. "Cleaning." He mumbled, sighing into his boyfriend's hold.

"If this is what you wear when you clean, then you gotta do it more often."

Michael blushed, "Babe, is this our sex playlist?"

Calum hummed, starting to kiss his neck, finding a perfect spot to leave a hickey. "I like it when you wear tight boxers. Makes your ass look so damn fuckable." Calum ran his hands up and down his bare chest, biting harder into his neck to leave a purple-ish bruise and teeth marks. "C-cal."

"Turn around angel." The latter obeyed, looking up into Calum's chocolate brown eyes. "You're such a good boy for daddy, cleaned up so nice. Does baby boy want me to give him a treat?" Michael smiled at his taller boyfriend, using his thumb to rub his small stubbled that he just shaved yesterday. "Yes daddy." Michael loved this roleplay-ish thing where Calum would be proud of him and treat him with sex, kind of like BDSM, but they weren't a BDSM couple. They were just a lovey-dovey couple who get kinky with the love every now and then.

Calum smirked at him, holding Michael's hand that was on his cheek, "tell me how you want me angel, tonight's your night." Michael blushed, feeling loved from his lover, and he's happy he's with him. "I love you Calum."

"I love you too, Michael."

"Can you fuck me against the wall?" Michael smiled, his fingers playing with Calum's bottom lip. Calum nodded, asking Michael to jump, so he could catch him by this thighs. Mikey's arms wrapped around his neck, placing a soft kiss to Cal's lips. He giggles, "you're pretty."

"You too, kitten." Calum continued kissing him, walking until they reached the wall, Michael shivering from the cool wall touching his back. "Wreck me."

"If that's what you want baby." Calum settled him down and removed his last article of clothing, and speedily removed his own after. He put his hand behind Michael's head before pushing him roughly against the wall with a thud. One of his hands went to Michael's rock hard dick, jerking him off as he move his lips down his body, biting and pulling on the skin with his teeth. "Less prep tonight?" He asked, as much as he would love for Michael to cry while on his big cock, he wanted make sure the boy wanted it. Michael smirked, "No prep daddy. Take me the hardest you ever have," he threaded his fingers through Calum's brown curls. "What safe-word do'ya wanna use today?" Calum asked. "Hmm... pineapples!" He cheered, his hand rethreading itself into his lover's hair.

Calum nods, immediately continuing to suck on his dick, hollowing out his cheeks. He pulled up until only the tip was in his mouth, and sucked it as hard as he could. He pulled Michael's ass cheeks apart, spanking them hard. Michael moaned and whimpered, his legs feeling like jelly, "daddy- shit, daddy m'gonna cum." Calum didn't stop, he knew Michael could orgasm many times so might as well just go for as many as he'd like.

Michael whines loudly, Calum swallowing his cum as it spilt out of him. "So whiny, kitten. You sound so cute." Calum grabbed his hips, turning him around. His spanked each cheek hard, hearing the delirious moan from Michael.  His large hands pull his ass cheeks apart, tongue prodding at the entrance. Mikey arched his back, pushing his ass into Calum's face. "Hmm, more Cal-"

After while, Calum stood up, kissed Michael before walking towards the bedside draw to get lube and put a generous amount onto his hard cock. While he was preping, Michael stood there next to the wall with his hand on his dick, stroking up and down slowly as he lets out shaky breaths, looking at Calum's long cock and imagining all the ways he could fuck him. He whimpers as his hand movements get faster and he closes his eyes in pleasure. Cal smirks and gets impossibly harder at the sight. He walks up carefully and roughly pins his hands on either side of Michael, biting his shoulder. "Turn around."

Michael does as he's told and can immediately feel his boyfriend's member on his ass cheeks. Without warning, Cal pushes his dick all the way in, making Michael cry from pain, "f-f-fuuuck! O-ow Cal-" He sheds a tear, trying to get a grip of the wall. Calum starts thrusting into him, the muffled cries of pain only making him go faster. "Holy shit, you're so damn tight. Oh my god, fuck- so... tight-" he moans, running his one hand slowly over Michael's body, telling him to calm down softly, even if he did not. "J-just go fast-er." Calum held his face, feeling his wet cheeks on his hands and kissed them as he went faster. Mikey sobbed, breathing faster, as the pleasure started to slowly overpower the pain.

"U-uh daddy!" He moans, ignoring the pain, and the feeling of Calum hitting his bundle of nerves takes over. "You're so beautiful Michael. My beautiful cockslut. Only. Mine." He said, thrusting faster and harder, biting on his neck to show that he owns his babyboy, and that his babyboy owns him. "Uh-hgmm- ahh... s-s-shit."

Calum moans into his ear, the pressure Michael's ass was giving his cock was amazing and there was nothing better than the feeling of just him and Mikey together, doing whatever. "Hmm, bed cal-"

Calum pulls out of him, to which the boy whimpers. He carried him to the bed, throwing him faced up. He wasted no time getting on top of him, using one hand to guide his dick to the latter's entrance. His arms wrap around Michael, being as close to him as physically possible and thrusting slow, but hard and deep. Michael's nails drag down his back unintentionally, leaving red lines with a tiny bit of blood on one of them. The brunette hisses at the sting, going faster and sloppier. "M'gonna cum baby- fuuuck you're so good."

"M-me too, uh-hhh!" Michael moans, his dick twitching, and with one more hard thrust, Michael's releasing, the cum between them. His legs continue to shake and he stays in this euphoric post-orgasmic high for ten seconds, where his mind blanks out. Calum cums in his ass a second later, continuing to fuck in and out for awhile more to calm down from their highs. Calum quickly turns him around, holds him tighter, turning gently so Michael's back is against his chest.

"Wanna sleep like this baby?" Calum asks, and chuckles since Michael was sleepy as fuck.

"Can we?"

"Sure bub."

Every time Michael was about to fall asleep, Calum would thrust softly into him, hearing the boy whine and whimper, whining Calum's name. He stopped eventually when he got tired, and they slept this way for the night. And they were perfectly set up for a good fuck in the morning

~The End~