Needy*

Simple: Michael is needy.
[edging, daddy kink, subspace]

"Lukey, one more." Michael whines for a kiss while Luke looks at him with a small smile. Michael's pout just gets bigger, "daddy please." How could Luke resist his precious little face and the way he asks him and what he called him. His heart just melted as he reaches forward from his position on the bed and pulls the smaller boy onto his lap before pecking his whole face but avoiding his lips, Michael giggling the whole time. "You manipulative little brat. So needy." Michael scrunches his face, more kisses being placed onto his nose. Luke rubbed his thumb against Michael's soft and just shaven cheek, feeling them form into a smile.

"But Lukey, I'm your manipulative little brat." He laughs. "Hey baby, don't call me 'Lukey' after you call me that!" Luke pinches his sides lightly.

"Okay daddy. But only if you kiss my lips. Please!"

"Oh baby you know if I kiss your pretty lips I won't be able to stop myself." Luke warned. He wasn't lying when he said that!

"Then don't stop yourself, daddy." Michael whispered, smiling softly and sounding mischievous. The situation right now was soft and slow, but they both knew that Michael would be sobbing his eyes out later. Luke smirked, finally meeting his lips with Michael's. He slowly laid Michael down, pulling off his boyfriend's clothes in the process. "I'm gonna make you cum so hard tonight." Luke teases, wrapping a hand around Michael dick and pumping it quickly.

Michael gripped the sheets tight, hiding half of his face in the bed, whimpering. "Baby boy, I haven't even done anything and you're already struggling so much. Look at you." He increased the speed on Mikey's dick and starting sucking bruises to the boy's chest and neck. There were incoherent words falling from his mouth along with a string of profanities. He's been waiting to be played with since he got extraordinarily horny this morning, and he felt like he couldn't hold back any longer. His climax was approaching quickly, and Luke could tell.

"Daddy, daddy, I'm so close, please help me cum. I- I'm gonna- please." He whimpered, first tears rolling from his eyes. Suddenly, Luke's pace went agonisingly slow, looking at Michael who couldn't even open his eyes. The older boy groaned, trying to thrust up into Luke's hand. But failed, of course, as Luke held his hips down firmly. "Please let me cum, please" he kept mumbling 'please' and 'daddy', breathing harder from crying. Luke just let him do that for a while, thinking that he would stop eventually but he never did, because he was just so desperate.

"So impatient, listen to yourself." Luke spat out, slapping the side of Mikey's thigh hard, which caused the younger to whimper. He finally removed his hand from Michael's ridiculously hard dick, and running it up and down Mikey's body a few times, watching the boy shudder at the touch, before bringing it to pin Michael's hands over his head. He used his other hand to lift Michael's chin up, forcing him to look directly at Luke. "Open your eyes and look at me." He ordered sternly.

Michael looked up at him with wet eyes, heartbeat increasing. He loved this side of Luke so so much, but he was still scared at what he was going to do to him. "We were only getting started, baby boy. You're gonna have the strongest orgasm of your life, that you'll be crying even harder and shaking. But if you want it, then you're gonna have to listen, okay?" Luke was so close to his face, but not close enough for his restraint body to kiss. Michael nodded quickly, "y-yes daddy-"

"Touch yourself."

Michael froze at that comment, but still hesitantly brought his hand to his shaft once his hands were free from Luke's restraint. Following Luke's instruction, he pumped his dick slowly, not too fast so he could pace himself. "Come on baby boy you can go so much faster than that. Do it." He increased his hand speeds, moans leaving from the pleasure he was providing to himself. But he felt so open and seen since Luke was still dressed and staring at him intensely. His glare made Michael whimpered, his hands going as fast as they could. Small moans of "daddy" felt his lips as his back arched off the bed, angry red cock about to burst of cum.