A Little Fuck Up*

Requested by: @skythrill2020

"Could you do one with all 4 of them where they start to leave Michael out of things so he leaves and they don't realize it until they come back home and they realize they messed up? Also can it be a long and have a happy ending?

Over 27k words damn! I've never written a story so long.

Contains:
- lots of sex
- BDSM
- dom Ashton + Calum
- sub Luke + Mikey
- mpreg
- neglect

XX

"U-u-uhh daddy!!" Luke screamed, his cock literally about to burst if it wasn't for that irritating cock ring. He was heaving hard, the pleasure somehow making him unable to breath properly. Ashton pinched the sides of  Luke's throat tighter to choke him, biting on his shoulder as he pounded harder to make him scream. There were always bruises on his and Michael's skin after they get done with their business for the night, always.

Michael watched with teary eyes as his master, Calum, fucked him hard into the mattress. It was hard for him to speak or make much noise at all with that ball gag tied around his head. He wanted so badly to scream like his Lukey. Looking frantic back up into Calum's dark, brown eyes that showed no mercy as his big fat, long, cock went deeper and deeper into him with every thrust. And to think that at first, barely three quarters of it could even fit in his ass about two years ago. Now he's taking it like a champ. A champ that's crying and begging his master with his eyes to show him some sort of mercy.

Calum and Michael were on one side of the bed, the small boy laying down with one of his legs hoisted above Calum's strong, buff and broad shoulder. It was one of his favourite positions; seemed simple but it nudged Calum's cock even further into his ass, pressing hard into the bundle of nerves that make him go insane. Mikey's teary and clouded eyes stared up at his dom, getting impossibly harder at the sight of Calum, thrusting fast into him, with sweat dripping down from the ends of his little curls. And his hard abs tightening with every thrust. What used to be his light chocolate eyes had turned into a dark bark of a tree, lust coated over them as he looked at his sub as if he were prey. And that just made Michael a complete mess.

Situated on the other end, Luke and Ashton were doing it doggy style. It was Ashton's second personal favourite position, he got to see their round fat asses perfectly sprawled out for him, and just for him. Due to the width of the bed, Luke's head was hung above Michael's, partially disallowing the bleach blonde some sight to the person fucking him, who growled discontentedly. But those teary green eyes and red blown cheeks made Michael irresistible to Luke. With those plumb lips wrapped around a black gag that was strapped to the back of his head with metal chains and leather, Luke was a goner. The way his figure bopped up and down from the movements, and his green eyes that begged for something. He lowered his head down slowly until his lips were just gracing the black ball softly.

Mikey chokes on his saliva by accident, still unable to cough properly from the immobility in his jaw, which hurt a lot from being in that position, but his master definitely wouldn't take it out.

He whines uncontrollably when Luke lifted his head back up and looked away from him, so he using his hands to desperately grab his face back down to look at him. He had a little embarrassment kink, and having someone stare him down intensely as he was close the edge made him just want to give in and jump off in ecstasy. His eyes glistened in the dim light, begging desperately with them for more touches.

"P-patience kitten," Luke said breathily, licking his lips and leaving them slightly opened. "Master, can you take the ball gag out? Please? I wanna kiss him so b- uhhh- bad, please? I've been so good and tight for d-daddy. Let me kiss kitten, p- fuck! Please master!!" Begging while getting fucked was one of Calum's weaknesses against his subs, he just couldn't resist being so dominant and controlling to someone who was already compromised that way. Ashton slapped his fat ass at the mention of his daddy kink, watching it jiggle as the handprint started to form next to the ones that were there previously. Him and Michael were always matching butts, with the same handprints and the same butt plugs. The brunette undid the clasp at the back of his kitten's head, grabbing the black ball from his mouth and throwing it to the side, growling hungry like a predator.