bernard, drunken stupor

DEAREST,
orionnoyami29

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

The Orion foundation was hosting a celebration feast after Irina Girikanan was sentenced to jail and the Orion foundation was cleaned of her minions. Bernard stood at the entrance to the party hall, welcoming guests of high status with warm smiles and handshakes, while his younger brother, Froy, remained by his side. "This is great isn't it, big brother?" Froy asked cheerily, turning towards his older brother. Bernard didn't reply though, he seemed to be lost in thought, just absent-mindedly smiling and and saying "welcome" to guests that entered. "Hello, welcome." Froy raised a brow. His brother had been repeating that same sentence for five minutes straight already, and Froy was getting worried.

Fortunately, his solution to his brother's problem came towards him in the form of you. A strikingly beautiful young lady, wearing a sparkling evening gown, and stiletto heels that gave you a mature and sexy vibe. Froy quickly nudged his brother as you began to approach with long and elegant strides, reminiscent of a model walking down the catwalk. Bernard finally snapped out of it when Froy elbowed him in the waist. "What?!" By the time he fully took notice of his surroundings, he already saw the you staring at him with curious E/C eyes and a brow raised.

Bernard blushed and smiled sheepishly. "My apologies Miss," he bowed towards you, offering his hand for a handshake. "Oh, you must be Bernard Girikanan, right?" You asked. Bernard retracted his hand in embarrassment as he nodded his head. "That's me." He says. "Oh, do you mind if I whisk you away for the evening?" You didn't hold back at all with the flirting, and Bernard seems to know this as his face erupts into a brilliant shade of red. "Aren't you just the cutest? I'm Y/N L/N by the ways, I own a marketing company." Bernard looked towards his younger brother, who simply chuckled at the sight of his older brother being flirted on.

"You know what? Why don't you two just dance the night away? I can handle things around here." Froy offered, looking towards you and his brother, a charming smile on his face. "Froy-" Before Bernard could say anything, Froy ushered you both away while smiling like an idiot. "Froy, stop this!" Bernard tried to tell his little brother off, but he continued to push the pair towards the dance floor. "I agree with the little man, this is a party, you should enjoy yourself~" Froy seemed to perk up at the nickname you gave him, but he chose to ignore that as he gave his brother a thumbs up. "I'll see you later big brother, bye!" Froy happily waves goodbye before running off to attend to the guests.

Bernard sighed. He turned towards you. "I'm sorry, I really can't control him sometimes." He apologised, but you only chuckled. "That's alright, I have a younger sibling as well who likes to tease me a lot." You told him. He laughed along you as well before elegant orchestra music began to play in the background. "The opening dance is starting already?" Bernard asked in disbelief, standing awkwardly as people around him began grabbing onto their partners. You smiled. "Didn't you hear what Froy said? Let's dance the night away~" Before he even knew what was happening, Bernard already had his hand placed on your hip, while the other was holding your hand.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

It was around 10pm when you and Bernard left the suffocating indoors to catch some fresh air outside at the balcony. The party was going great, and you and Bernard seemed to get along pretty well. You held a glass of champagne in one glass, your face completely red, and your body slumped over. Bernard was in a similar state as you, but he was even quieter than before, compared to you, who can't stop your uncontrollable fits of giggles and string of slurred, incoherent words. "You knoww, I've AALLlwaaays kept watching you when you were on TV," you began as you threw an arm over his shoulders. "I alwaayss dreamed about you as weeelll, always with the 'I'm gonna make him my husband one day!'" You exclaimed, raising one arm while swinging you and Bernard left and right.

Bernard was quietly listening. Because he was only half drunk, he was able to comprehend your words. He sipped on his cup of whiskey as he listened to you ramble on and on about how much you adored him. "You know, you are so sooooo different from the you in TV. I always thought that you were this grAAAaanNdd man with grrAaaAAAAnnD idealss, but in reality..." you paused, looking at him and slowly closing the distance between your faces. Bernard tried to move away, but the flexibility of his body wouldn't allow him any further. Your face was only inches away, and by now, your lips were just barely grazing each other, and he could smell your breath, which was literally just the overwhelming scent of wine.

"But in reality... you're just a big softiiieeee~" you cooed teasingly as you rubbed your noses together. Bernard blushed and tried to pry you away from him, but you were clinging too tightly on him. Sighing, he gave up and decided to take you to one of the guest rooms so you could rest.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Bernard found it very easy to bring you into one of the guest rooms, since you practically clung onto him and followed him around like a possessive lover. Not that he was complaining.

Still, as the two of you reached a more desolate hallway, far from the noises of the party, Bernard, who had less control on himself due to the influence of four glasses of whiskey, pushed you against the wall, smashing his lips against yours and tasting the sweetness of the expensive champagne. You kissed back with a fiery passion and Bernard eagerly returned it. Your tongues danced in heat, and your lips moved in sync. Wanting more, you subconsciously pushed yourself against him, but as he was stronger, he pulled away before grabbing your wrists and pinning them above your head. Again, your lips connected. You breathed out his name multiple times as if reaching out for him despite him being right in front of you, and kissing you so eagerly.

You hooked a leg around his thigh, but before you could continue further, you both heard a glass shattering. When you both snapped your heads to inspect, you saw Froy, standing there with an astonished look on his face.

"Oh."

"Oops?"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          i'm drunk on passionate kiss scenes.
          from brooklyn nine-nine, so get ready
          for some hot and smexy kiss scenes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
05 / 28 / 21