kira hiroto, spiders

DEAREST,
snowyroses-

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

——— MINAMI IZUMI REINA...

It was a regular day in the Kira household as me and Hiroto sat at the couch, not really feeling up to do anything. We were watching the entire series of this one show that Hiroto wouldn't shut up about.  "Hey, I'm gonna head to the kitchen, wanna get a snack or something?" I asked, standing up and stretching my arms. "Huh? Oh yeah, get me a sandwich or something." Nodding my head, I headed to the kitchen.

I passed through the doorway and slipped past the kitchen counter, that was, until I stubbed my toe. "Ow!" I yelled and hissed in pain. I bent down and held my foot, my other hand resting on the counter for support. Just as I looked down, I noticed a black dot in the side of the counter, I stared at it until it suddenly moved.

I jumped back in surprise, nearly hitting the table. My eyes widened as I noticed the thing crawl over the counter and my mind could only register two things; there was a spider, and it was moving towards me. "Ahhh!!!" I screamed and ran out the kitchen, throwing myself over Hiroto, eyes welling up with tears.

"Umi! Hey, hey, what's gotten into you?" I looked up at him, then I remembered the little arachnid that was crawling around the kitchen right now. I hugged Hiroto's waist, "Ahhh, Hiroto, there's a spider in the kitchen!" I cried. He scoffed and gently unwrapped my arms around his waist before holding my hands in his own.

"Hey, don't you worry okay? I'm going to go and take that spider out for you, okay?" I nodded my head weakly and Hiroto stood up. I followed him into the kitchen as Hiroto stood in a defensive position, a slipper in his hand, ready to strike it anything. Then, he slowly walked inside. I refused to follow him any further, so I opted to stay near the doorway and watch from there.

I watched Hiroto as he looked around the kitchen for the spider. "Umi, there's no spider in here- oh." I saw him freeze up as he stared at the kitchen counter, the same one where I stubbed my toe and found that spider. "Hiroto?" My eyebrows knitted in confusion as he just stood there, not doing anything. Until...

"Ahhhh!! It moved! It moved!" Hiroto ran towards me, jumping and then wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "It's coming closer! " We screamed. "Hey, what's going on you two?" We paused and turned to look at Tatsuya who stood at the doorway, an annoyed expression at his face. "T-there's a spider Tatsuya, a Spider!!" Hiroto shrieked.

Tatsuya gave us a confused look before approaching the spider and smacking it with his slipper. He then turned to look at us, "there. You're welcome." He smiled, then headed out, leaving me and Hiroto alone in the room again. I pushed him off and sighed in relief.

"Hey uh, Umi?" I looked at Hiroto and gave him a confused look as he started fidgeting. "Uhh, sorry I wasn't able to keep my word..." Smiling, I stepped closer to him and rested both my hands on his shoulders. "That's okay, good thing Tatsuya came in and saved us, right?"

"But I wanted to look cool in front of you..." I giggled and pulled Hiroto in a hug. "Nah, you're always cool to me, Hiroto." I felt him wrap his arms around me, before I heard him chuckle. "Seriously..." I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Well, shall we continue watching?" He returned my smile with one of his own. He nodded and grabbed my hand, dragging me over to the couch and lazily sitting there as we once did.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          hope y'all enjoyed this, also i am so
          sorry if they were ooc, it's my first time. 
          writing about kira hiroto, and i wanted to
          write something simple sooo.... yeah.

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
05 / 24 / 19